More pictures I took from last Tuesday snow storm

Samantha loves to take her Kong outside

June was trying to take the Kong from Samantha



Samantha, catching a snowball I threw at her

June's turn to catch the snowball
June: Haha, I got your Kong!Samantha: Give it back!!! Bark bark bark...
Please check back on Friday for some videos from the storm.
19 comments:
I've never seen anyone who seems to enjoy the snow more than your girls! They *almost* make me want to run and play... ;o)
Oh such fun you two are having. We would love to take our kongs out in the snow too - oh wait, we don't have any:(
Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Yay for the snow!!! Great pics!!
lotsa licks,
Miley
looks like you guys have lots of fun in the snow, how I wish we have snow here, but sadly, no.
Great pictures ;)
Oh what great pix of the girls in the snow - and so much of it!!! Love the photo of the snowball catch! Classic! Samantha and June look so bootiful playing in all that white fluffiness!
big Hugs xo
Sammie
Good pictures! You sure have a lot of snow! Not us, we have been dodging the bullet!
How KHOOL!
Merdie and I khan see how much fun woo had!
We khan't WAIT to see some video khoverage!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie
PeeEssWoo: Mom says khrokhkpot fur sure on pulled pork thingies - that's the only way she does 'em!
I love these snow pictures. Hey we got some snow last night - do y'all want to come down and play!?
Luv,
Kane and Lena
Those two have so much fun!! You can tell June is smiling because she has Samantha's kong. Really good pics.
Have fun with that. Mid-60's today here. I'm smiling.
Look at all that snow!
Enjoy.
Oh yay!!! Love catching those snowballs too!!! And, shhhhh....love stealing the kong as well...but ...really, just love to PLAY! Have fun in the snow pals!
Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
Ehy girls!!!!!!!!!!!!
How are you??????
We missed you tons!!!!!!
Wowowowowwoooooo!!!
Those pics are great!!!!
Our snow is all melted now......but we have tons of mud and we LOve it!!!!
Mommy not too much!!!!waawawwaaaaaa!!!
Mommy wants to let you know that she could come here in italy when she wants....and she and your daddy will be our special guest!!!!!
We would love to be their hosts and bring them in Tuscany too!!!!
We're waiting them!!!!
And you of course!!!!
We love love love your new header...you girls are soooooo beautiful!!!!!
Take care!!!!
WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
Sweet kisses and licks
Farley would love to play with you girls! Love the pic of June and her Kong :)
I love the videos! Those fluffy happy Golden tails were so sweet!
Great pictures, too! I love the playful expressions and poses! So much fun!
Blessings,
Lacy
They are so cute taking turns with the snowballs. Mine all head for it at the same time and crash! You sure got dumped with a bunch of snow...WOWZA!
What great photos! You can almost here Samantha and June talking in the last one!
Sam
Great snowball catch's girls!
Cool pictures!
Thor
I wish I could catch snowballs! Looks like so much fun! :)
Mochi
Post a Comment