Sometime last month I won my very first giveaway! I have never won anything anywhere before. So I was very happy and excited that Crossview had selected me as the winner of her giveaway! Thanks Crossview! (Now you know why she was not "allowed" to answer)
So you ask: "What is the giveaway got to do with the "What Is It" game?"
Well, you see, what I won is the "thing" that you all tried to guess and here's the answer:
1) First, you put that "thing" in a bowl or clear pot or coffee pot and then add hot water.
(Video 1)
2) Then you wait and wait and wait for a few minutes. (Video 2)
3) Then finally you get this (pictures below):
4) It is Flowering Tea from Primula Tea! Pretty and cool, right?
11 comments:
LOL! Pretty! And the tea is actually good! I was surprised that it's hand-sewn. Can you imagine doing that for a living??!!
Wow! That is beautiful! What a cool gift! :-)
Did you like the tea?
Crossview: I do not know that it's handsewn. That's a tough job!
Lena: I do like the tea. It really needs to steep for a longer time for stronger flavor.
Woof! Woof! What a great giveaway to win. Last summer, mom got some in a farmer's market. TEA is always good. Will check out crossview site. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Wow, I've read about those. So very cool and pretty. I'm glad you did the video of it.
We had nevFUR heard/seen that prior to our furiends Jake and Fergi sharing it on their blog -
It is furry furry khool!
Thanks fur sharing that with us!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie
PeeEssWoo: I'm pretty sure my snow will be gone in the next day or so - once the rain gets it ;-(
WOWOWOWOOOOO!!!
Congrats!!!!
And you got such a wonderful gift!!!!
We had never seen one of that before!!!!
hanks for sharing with us!!!!
Are you all ok girls?????
Take care of you and your sweet humans!!!!
WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
Wow, how cool is that!!! What a nice gift.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
So neat!! For you winning something so cool the first time you ever won antthing!!!
I had seen it before on Two Special Wires.
Very nice!!
Thanks for coming to see me. Friend, Fern
That is amazing - it seems like it would have to be good, to look that pretty!
That is very cool and soooo pretty! :)
Mochi
Post a Comment