They love the snow and play so well together. I find it hard to keep the camera on these dogs while they're running around crazy like. Thanks for the videos and have a great weekend.
Hi YD's, I got to see some of the video. I am so glad that I live in FLa and don't get much of that white stuff!!! We are suppose to get a taste of spring next week!! I am so looking for spring!! Have you cooked anything good lately?? I made some great kale soup yesterday. It took most of the day, but it was great!!!! Hugs, Bambi,Happy & Fern
Merdie has always preferred shotgun - Mom makes her start out in the bakhk bekhause it is much easier to get her in the side doors - although, we did a bunch of errands today and she was khontent in the bakhk with me the entire time! I've nevFUR been interested in the front seat - I like to ride tailgunner OR stretch out!
Hugz&Khysses, Khyra & Khousin Merdie PeeEssWoo: Our word is DISCUS
Oh how I wish I was there to play in all the fluffy snow with you! You are such good friends, you two! Makes me smile to see you play together! Hugs xo Sammie
14 comments:
You are so cute playing with Kong together! Glad you got some good fluffy snow there :)
"This video is currently not available. Please try again later."
I guess I'll pop back in. LOL! I got that message on both....
They love the snow and play so well together. I find it hard to keep the camera on these dogs while they're running around crazy like. Thanks for the videos and have a great weekend.
Hi YD's,
I got to see some of the video. I am so glad that I live in FLa and don't get much of that white stuff!!! We are suppose to get a taste of spring next week!! I am so looking for spring!!
Have you cooked anything good lately?? I made some great kale soup yesterday. It took most of the day, but it was great!!!!
Hugs, Bambi,Happy & Fern
Ps, I love your header picture!!!!
What GReat videos!
It made me miss MY snow even more!
Merdie has always preferred shotgun - Mom makes her start out in the bakhk bekhause it is much easier to get her in the side doors - although, we did a bunch of errands today and she was khontent in the bakhk with me the entire time! I've nevFUR been interested in the front seat - I like to ride tailgunner OR stretch out!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie
PeeEssWoo: Our word is DISCUS
Great video. Fluffy snow is so much better than icy stuff.
Awww, you two are so cute playing in the snow. Next time you go out, give me a bark and I'll come play with ya!!! BOL!!! Have a great weekend!!
lotsa licks,
Miley
Oh how I wish I was there to play in all the fluffy snow with you! You are such good friends, you two! Makes me smile to see you play together!
Hugs xo
Sammie
I need to learn how to add videos of Sam! Too cute - and too cold! Brrr....
Sam
You two have so much fun together - loved watching you together. But we have to say again that we are soooooooooooo jealous of your snow.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
I love seeing happy dogs playting in the snow!
Great videos! You look so cute playing in the snow! I can see how much you love it!
Thor
Wow! You pups still have tons of snow! Lucky! Thanks for sharing those great videos! :)
Mochi
Post a Comment