YD's A Little Bit of Everything Place
It's a close up shot of of quiche?
Woof! Woof! Hi There. Happy New Year! Hope you guys had a great holiday. Well,it looks like a "cake"???? Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Looks like bread with melted cheese! At least I sure hope it's food and not something icky LOL
Is it pie? I love pie!
My thoughts were as all the above. I give up...
I'm going with melted cheese. I made French onion soup this weekend and this looks a lot like the top of it. Mmmmm.
Exactly my thought, Farley's mom: an up-close quiche Lorraine?Hugs xoSammieLove games!
We are going with the pie theory. Tucker, Daisy and their mom.
Hmmm....maybe it is melted cheese? Like on a pizza?Wuv,Gus and Waldo
Whatever it is, it looks furry furry yummy!I think Mom and I would be wrestling over it!Hugz&Khysses,Khyra
Well, we think everyone beat us to our guess - we thought it would be some sort of melted cheese, maybe topping on a pizza? Whatever it is , it sure looks good.Woos, Phantom and Thunder
I gave you an award over at my blog.
Gnam gnam gnam girls....We don't know what could be....but it looks sooo yummy!!!!!We think it could be some vegetables with melted chees on it....daddy thinks it's Pasta with cheese like Italian Lasagna....Mommy agree with us!!!!Can't wait to hear what is tomorrow!!!!Ehy girls...we have an award for you!!!Come and pick it by!!!!!WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
I'm going with melted cheese on something
Post a Comment
14 comments:
It's a close up shot of of quiche?
Woof! Woof! Hi There. Happy New Year! Hope you guys had a great holiday. Well,it looks like a "cake"???? Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Looks like bread with melted cheese! At least I sure hope it's food and not something icky LOL
Is it pie? I love pie!
My thoughts were as all the above. I give up...
I'm going with melted cheese. I made French onion soup this weekend and this looks a lot like the top of it. Mmmmm.
Exactly my thought, Farley's mom: an up-close quiche Lorraine?
Hugs xo
Sammie
Love games!
We are going with the pie theory.
Tucker, Daisy and their mom.
Hmmm....maybe it is melted cheese? Like on a pizza?
Wuv,
Gus and Waldo
Whatever it is, it looks furry furry yummy!
I think Mom and I would be wrestling over it!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Well, we think everyone beat us to our guess - we thought it would be some sort of melted cheese, maybe topping on a pizza? Whatever it is , it sure looks good.
Woos, Phantom and Thunder
I gave you an award over at my blog.
Gnam gnam gnam girls....
We don't know what could be....but it looks sooo yummy!!!!!
We think it could be some vegetables with melted chees on it....
daddy thinks it's Pasta with cheese like Italian Lasagna....
Mommy agree with us!!!!
Can't wait to hear what is tomorrow!!!!
Ehy girls...we have an award for you!!!
Come and pick it by!!!!!
WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
I'm going with melted cheese on something
Post a Comment