Today's post title should read: "Life With A Toy Addict/Toy Hog".
Ever wonder what life is like to live with a toy hog? This is June and this is my story.
I live with a toy addict/toy hog. She is my sister Samantha. She loves to play with her toys constantly and she thinks that all toys are her. I do love my toys but I only play with them when I am in a playing mood. Most of the time I just like to mind my own business and take naps in my comfy bed.
My toy hog sister thinks that all toys in this house is hers, even when some of the toys were for me. She would play with her toys and when she sees me with mine, she will try to take it away from me. Most of the time I will growl at her a little to remind her that it's my toy but she just doesn't seem to get it. She will stalk me and keep stalking me.

Here's me with MY new Kong Wubba and Samantha has her own purple Kong Wubba.
See what I mean by her stalking me?
There she is again(and there she was again)
Other than stalking me, she also likes to bark and whine. She can do that for as long as I or mom or dad can handle it. Sometimes I just give up and let her have the toy. Sometimes mom and dad couldn't stand her barking and whining anymore, so they take my toy away and hide it. How unfair!!! You can see for yourself how annoying she gets in the video. Sigh...what is a dog to do?
11 comments:
Junie, Tucker feels your pain. Daisy hogs all the toys, but she is not quite as bad a Samantha. But bones are another story. She tries to eat all of hers and steal his. He prefers to take them outside to be left alone.
Tucker and Daisy
Samantha! What a little squeaker you are! June: you are a pretty cool sister to calmly deal with all that drama hehee! I don't have a sis or bro (yet...), but you two look furry comfortable with each other!
Hugs xo
Sammie
Hey there, June
You seem to be standing up for yourself alright there! If you want to see a toy 'HOARDER', look at me! I don't allow any of my pack to play with my toys.!Mom thinks Im truly selfish, but hey...I'm top dog!
Mom says you two are adorable - she loves the way you've taken over the bed. Where do the humans sleep?
Lotsalicks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA
Oh geesh!!! Is this what I have to look forward to with my new sister?!? Love the pics!!!
lotsa licks,
Miley
Awww....June-bug. Kane says that he'll share ALL his toys with you if you will be his forever and ever love... :-)
It's nice of you to have such patience with your sister. Have a great weekend - we love the new winter header!
Lena and Kane
Tank woo fur sharing all of that!
I'm really not much of a toy player with-er - that's why Merdie and I get along so well!
She'll work her way through my toybox when she visits!
I DO love my Wubbas though!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: BUT BONES ARE KHWITE THE DIFFURENT STORY ;-)
TD loves to play with the toys here. Phantom is a lot like you, when he is in the mood, then he will play. But he is also a bit like your sister because when he wants a toy, it is ALL his!!! It's tough, we know, but better to have a sibling than be alone:)
Woos and happy weekend, Phantom and Thunder
Samantha you are RELENTLESS!!!
This was a great golden friday post.
Maybe there is a help group for it?
Sam and Cisco
Oh June, you broke my heart :( You are so sweet and patient. Sorry Sammie takes your toys. Everything will be okay friend...
Yes, yes...Augie understands! Ti is the toy hog around here. The only toy he wants to play with is whichever one Augie has, lol.
Post a Comment