
My very kind and sweet friend Julie awarded me with this Beautiful Blogger Award. To accept this award, I must:
1. Thank the person who bestowed this honor upon me. Thank you Julie!
2. Copy the award and place it on my blog. Did it
3. Link to the bestowers’ site. Please visit Julie's blog Elisharose News.
4. List seven interesting things about myself. Ok here goes:
- I love to bake and cook (as if you don't already know that)
- I used to be afraid of dogs (how can that be? right?)
- I drink a lot of water daily
- I am a crier. I cry watching a sad movie, I cry reading about something sad
- My first dog's name was Shaggy(from Scooby Doo)
- Purple is my favorite color
- I love to eat
5. Nominate seven bloggers that I find beautiful. Ok, here's where I break the rules. It's too tough to pick just 7, so I am going to pick all of you because you are all beautiful and you are great blogger friends for keep coming back and leaving me comments. :)

The second award came from our friends in Italy: Paco, Milo and Maya. Thank you so much dear friends!
10 comments:
Congrats on those pawsome, well-deserved awards! Loved to read about these things about you! Can't believe you were frightened by doggies! Amazing! Enjoy your Sunday!
Hugs xo
Sammie
Khongrats!
Tank woo fur sharing those bits 'bout woo! My mom shares many of them - of khourse, not the dog ones!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Congratulations on your very nice awards. We loved reading your items, purple is such a nice color. Hard to believe you were once afraid of dogs:)
Tail wags, Phantom and Thunder
Good job on your blog - it's always interesting and we get to see so many pictures. From being frightened of dogs to refereeing June and Samantha's toy troubles - you've come a long way.
Awww! Congratulations!
Congratulations! It's always nice to learn something new about friends!
Sam
Congratulations on your awards! Always knew you were a beautiful person... :-).
luv,
Lena and Kane
Woof! Woof! Congrats on your award n thanks for sharing. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Congrats on your awards! :) Purple is my mom's second favorite color. Wow! I can't believe you were once afraid of dogs!
Mochi
Congrats on your awards! Well deserved! It´s nice to learn more about you!
Thor
Post a Comment