Playing catch-up. I can't tell you how much your comment re: Terra meant. Thank you so much. The "kids" will have a pawsome time at the lake camping - can't wait to hear about it all! Hugs and Love xo Sammie
Woowowowoooo sweet girls!!! That look sooooooooooooo amazing!!! take care and can't wait to see photos when you return!!!! Have lots of fun!!!!!!!! kisses and licks!!!!
Thank you for stopping by my mama's blog when we had to say goodbye to my Golden brother Achilles. I miss him lots. He's in doggie heaven, but I wish he were here with me again.
My mama went to Syracuse University for law school and she said that she and her friends went to Saranac Lake a lot. Sounds like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see your pictures.
12 comments:
SOOOO,
What is my silence worth?
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
That sounds absolutely wonderful. Have a great time; we can't wait to see pics when you return.
Yeay - Camp time! Grillin' time, baths in the lake, canoeing, fresh air....woo-hoo!
What fun!
Hope someone will water your garden!
:-)
Playing catch-up. I can't tell you how much your comment re: Terra meant. Thank you so much. The "kids" will have a pawsome time at the lake camping - can't wait to hear about it all!
Hugs and Love xo
Sammie
YAY for you all! Looks so cool and inviting..... I hope you'll be taking pictures??!!
And I want to add that I have an award for you at my place! Come on by!
Hugs xo
Sammie
Woowowowoooo sweet girls!!!
That look sooooooooooooo amazing!!!
take care and can't wait to see photos when you return!!!!
Have lots of fun!!!!!!!!
kisses and licks!!!!
Samantha & June,
Thank you for stopping by my mama's blog when we had to say goodbye to my Golden brother Achilles. I miss him lots. He's in doggie heaven, but I wish he were here with me again.
My mama went to Syracuse University for law school and she said that she and her friends went to Saranac Lake a lot. Sounds like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see your pictures.
XOXO,
Milo Da Golden Bear in San Diego
We're on vacay next week too! I can't wait...
Have fun!
That sounds like so much fun! What lucky dogs!
See ya!
Joey and Zeke
Sounds like so much fun. Don't forget the camera! We want pics. Have a great time!
Oooh! We can't WAIT to hear about it!
Wuv,
Gus and Waldo
Post a Comment