Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One Word Wednesday

Yummylicious!





Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Allison Walton said...

We were wondering how the strawberries were coming along!

Hooray!

wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Erica said...

Oh those look great!

Maxmom said...

Yummy...and well done! Now what you do is cut them up. Add a spoon of sugar. Pop them in the fridge for an hour and cover with cream...
mmmm enjoy!
Lotsoflove Max &Co in SA

Yeong Shong said...

yummy.....great looking strawberries!!

CrossView said...

Oh my! Those are gorgeous!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Nom!



Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Golden Samantha said...

Is that for you - or for June and Samantha? Teehee! I love strawberries myself, so just asking!
Hugs xo
Sammie

Lena said...

Yuuuuuuuummmmm!!!!
Guess you decided to just cut them up and eat them, huh?
Sometimes that's the best way!
I hope you enjoyed - and shared with hubby!

:-)
Lena and Kane

Mrs. JP said...

I second that yummylicious!
Are those from your garden. We hope to plant a strawberry bed this year. This year I u-picked!

Life With Dogs said...

Any left? I'm always too late!

warren said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Those look great!