Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for:
My loving husband
My sweet girls(by girls I meant dogs but you already know that)
My parents
My brother & sisters
My cute little niece, Grace
My good health
My job
My landlord
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
Hope you have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.






May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump
May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!

10 comments:

Julie said...

I am thankful for my family, good health, good friends, and a Savior who never forsakes me.

May you have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for family and friends and for a few days off of work...for good food and a roof over my head, and a few days off of work. I am also thankful for a few days off of work!

Happy Thanksgiving!

CrossView said...

That blind farmer has me still chuckling! =D

Have a wonder-filled Thanksgiving!

Juri said...

I am so thankful that my son is here with us on this Holiday. I am so thankful that my sister is doing well through her battle with breast cancer. I am so thankful that my life with my husband is loving and peaceful.....my list can go on and on!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!

The Purple Pinkie said...

I am thankful that I still have my mother. I am thankful for all the fur babies in my life as well.

Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Kathryn and Ari said...

What a great post.

I'm thankful for the love of family and friends, the beauty of a walk in the woods, and the new resurgence of hope that we can make this world a better place.

Jody M said...

I'm thankful that everyone made it to our huge family Thanksgiving this year. I'm thankful that we can have the fellowship and bounty in peace. I'm thankful that I had this week off work. I'm thankful that everyone close to me is happy and healthy.

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

i'm thankful for so many things -- but particularly a large extended family of bloggers!

Blessings!
Lacy

Amici said...

Your post was very nice- I especially liked all of the cartoons. The wizard of oz one was very funny.

Hope you had a wonderful, love filled Thanksgiving. :)

Thanks for visiting our site.

Debra said...

Hi YD!
I've been away too long...been thinking of visiting for a while though-seems like I don't move as fast as I used to.
You don't have to publish this comment, as I'm really off-topic, I basically wanted to say hello, and apologise for being absent. I saw a recipe I want to make here-that cheescake!
I love your doggy header.
Love, Debra