For today, I have decided to participate in "A Simple Woman's Daybook" from The Simple Woman.

For Today: 8/25/08
Outside my Window...It's very sunny and windy
I am thinking...it would be really nice if I could work outside right now
I am thankful for...my dogs and my husband and the wonderful harvest I've been getting from my garden
From the kitchen...jars of salsa and tomato sauce I made yesterday
I am wearing...black pants and an orange top
I am reading...nothing at the moment
I am hoping...for nice weather this weekend
I am creating...a camping list(of what to bring)
I am hearing...my co-workers talking
Around the house...some laundry needed to be done, carpet needed vacuuming
One of my favorite things...is to go camping
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...grocery shop for camp, pack and go camping this Saturday until next Wednesday, or Thursday or Friday or until we decide to come back
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
5 comments:
Only 5 days now??!!
Love the eagle!
And we sure could use some of your nice weather... we're being drowned! =P
Have a blast camping. We have been real busy too. Lots of time to catch up as the weather cools.
Oh, camping sounds fun! It's 107 degrees here and I really thing the hubby and me need to head for the mountains!
Have I mentioned that we should totally hang out? I'm telling you that I could have written this!
You rock!
Blessings!
Lacy
just testing
Post a Comment