What were they doing on MY bed? Did I tell you it's MY bed? They just don't seem to get it. Damn dogs! (Sorry girls, I didn't mean to call you damn dogs, I meant good dogs)
Samantha, just chillin' on the deck.
Samantha is the one always having something in her mouth. June, she just likes to do whatever dogs like to do...SNIFF
10 comments:
Beutiful dogs! Our little naughty Callie sleeps on our bed too! Have a nice weekend!~Kim
And your dogs are probably thinking "It's about time the humans got out of OUR bed!" :)
Your bed looks just like mine does right at this moment...except mine has two yellow labs on it! Wvfarmgirl is right, I think...my dogs just share their bed with me! What beatiful dogs you have! I just love them!
Juri
YD, those dogs are beautiful. I love how innocent they look on your bed.
Have a great weekend!
Debra
Your dogs are beautiful! :)
The picture of Samantha on the deck is AMAZING! You should enter it in a photo contest or something! It's beautiful! Of course, Goldens are always beautiful (not that I favor them over other breeds or anything.... LOL).
Blessings!
Lacy
Gorgeous shots! Nice of the girls to let you share their bed...
Actually it's "their" house and "their" bed and they allow you to live there and sleep there so that you can serve them! LOLOL Aren't they such a wonderful joy to live with? I can't imagine life without them!
Thank you all for your nice and funny words.
Samantha and June agreed with your comments about the house is "THEIR" house and the bed is "THEIR" bed. :-)
So sweet!
Smiles,
Lea
Post a Comment