Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's All About Me

I saw this post at Ann's blog (Velvet Lava) and thought it would be fun to do. This is not a tag, so I won't be tagging anyone. But if you would like other people to get to know you better, you are more than welcome to do the same thing at your blog. Now please don't forget to let me know if you do post about it because I sure would like to get to know you better. If posting this whole list is too much or you don't want to "reveal" that much of yourself, please feel free to just pick one question and answer that in my comment.

Here goes:
1) Last movie you saw in a theater?
Oh I don't remember, it was years ago.
2) What book are you reading?
None right now. Too busy in the summer time. I'll have more time to read in the Winter.
3) Favorite board game?
None
4) Favorite magazine?
Taste of Home
5) Favorite smells?
Basil, Tomato sauce simmering on the stove, my dogs(yes, I'm wierd)
6) Favorite sounds?
Waves, My little June snoring.
7) Worst feeling in the world?
Feeling helpless when hubby or the girls are in pain or sick
8) What is the first thing you think of when you wake?
Am I going to win the lottery today?
9) Favorite fast food place?
Wendy's
10) Future child's name?
Probably won't have any kids but I do love these names: Samantha, Natasha, Aidan, Ethan, Marcus
11) Finish this statement - "If I had a lot of money I'd..."Do what makes me happy, buy land with lots of acerage so I can adopt lots of unwanted/abused/homeless dogs."
12) Do you drive fast?
Yes
13) Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Not stuffed but they are animals(including the hubby...hahahaha)
14) Storms - cool or scary?
Cool! I love thunder and lightning.
15) What was your first car?
Ford Taurus
16) Favorite drink?
Bay Breeze, Mai Tai, Iced Coffee(need to be strong), Hot Cocoa
17) Finish this statement - if I had the time, I would......"foster homeless/abused dogs"
18) Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Yes if it's not too tough.
19) If you could dye your hair any other color, what would be your choice?
Red Wine color.
20) Name all of the different cities/towns you've lived.
Taiping, Malaysia; Baton Rough, LA; and here
21) Favorite sports to watch.
Baseball.
22) One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
Nobody sent me this. But it came from Ann's blog I will say one nice thing about her - funny!
23) What's under your bed?
Dog hair and dust.
24) Would you like to be born as yourself again?
I don't think so, I would like to be someone else. Not because I don't like my life, I just want to experience something else.
25) Morning person or night owl?
Night owl.
26) Over easy or sunny side up?
Both.
27) Favorite place to relax?
My bed, Fish Creek Pond Campground.
28) Favorite pie?
Coconut cream, Chocolate cream, Apple.
29) Favorite ice cream flavor?
Coffee, Chocolate.
30) Of all the people you have tagged, who is the most likely to respond first?
I am not tagging anyone.

10 comments:

Ann said...

LOVED IT! Oh girl, you and me could start an animal sanctuary - that's always been one of my dreams!

And I'm with you on the smell of my dogs - I bury my face in their heads and just sniffffff, gasp - I LOVE it! LOL!

Country Girl said...

Great to learn more about you. I'd say you like dogs, me too!!!
~Kim

CrossView said...

But do you like dogs?
Just kidding! =D

You lived in Baton Rouge? That's too cool! I spent many years of my life in the Shreveport/Bossier City area. There's no state quite like Louisiana....

Gigi said...

I agree this was a fun meme. I did one as well a couple weeks back when I was tagged.

Anonymous said...

I just love reading these! I need to get my guts up to actually fill one out. Sigh. Will I ever? Perhaps I'll just open a question and answer session. Yikes! Do I dare?

Blessings!
Lacy

P.S. I just love your blog! I can't believe that just a little while back you didn't have one. You write like a seasoned pro! It's a joy to wander over here. You are terrific!

Paula said...

I love the "will I win the Lottery today?" comment!! Too funny.
I love the "favorite smell" response too... one of my favorite smells is right after we shear our sheep, I will sniff on them for hours...(I know- what a weirdo) but they have this really nice musky smell in their wool that is just wonderful. Then they get tired of me smelling them and won't come near me.

Juri said...

This was fun to read, like we were having a cup of coffee together and getting to know each other! As you know, I am a dog lover, too!

Juri

Anonymous said...

What category would I put this in? Family, Simple living? Where? Help!

Blessings!
Lacy

Akprestons said...

Hey Pretty Lady! :)

I enjoyed reading this and learning a bit more about you!! I'm going to do it too in my next post. Your blog is just so fun to read!

Have a wonderful week and come visit soon! :)

love and blessings,
jessica preston

Farmhouse Blessings said...

What fun to learn more about you!

Smiles,
Lea