Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Who Done It?


Who dunnit?
Please stay tuned...the culprit will be revealed this Friday.

13 comments:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! I have a guess ... WHO? Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

If we didn't know better, we would say it had to be our sister Ciara.

Woos ~ Phantom and Thunder

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Did woo have Khousin Harley ovFUR?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

We think June, she has the look of mischief sometimes.

Tucker and Daisy

Anonymous said...

My mom's guess is Wrigley!

I love digging, have you seen my backyard?

Wags N Kisses,
Wrigley

Meeka said...

Tsk, tsk. Someone was caught on camera.
With two of you, someone has to be the lookou so you don't get caught.

Augie and Ti's mom said...

Oh no! Obviously a wild animal got into your yard and did that!

CrossView said...

I'm wondering about a wild critter, too. Living in the country means that we get lots of that...=/

warren said...

I've seen that at my house too!

How Sam Sees It said...

Uh-oh! Time to check the toe floof!

Sam

Wyatt said...

hey dogs-
I would plead the fifth, on the GROUNDS that you may incriminate yourself...:)

Wyatt

Mrs. JP said...

Well, if you lived next door/field to us I'd say that the neighbor cows have obviously cross the line. OR, maybe you have a really big mole problem, I've heard they can be ruthless!!!
June or Samantha absolutely had nothing to do with this...it's a frame up.

1000 Goldens said...

Clearly a wild beast, and not my Sammie and June!