Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

We just want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!
If you are travelling, travel safe.
A quick update: 4 more weeks until the arrival of our little one.
He will be here just in time for Christmas.



21 comments:

Sierra Rose said...

Happy Thanksgiving friends!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Hi Girls

You look very festive. Happy Thanksgiving.

Tucker and Daisy

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. JP said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! The girls look so regal laying there, stoic even. How did you make that happen? God bless you and your little baby. We are thankful for you.

Thor and Jack said...

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!

Thor x

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving too. We are very excited to meet the new little guy - what a wonderful Christmas present.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Golden Samantha said...

Can't believe how bad Mom has been about helping us be good bloggy pals! Finally, we got her to paw! SOOO exciting about baby's due date! We will be watching for updates! Happy T-Day to you all and stay safe everyone!
Huggers xoxoxo
Sammie and Avalon

1000 Goldens said...

Happy, happy Thanksgiving to you! I can't believe it's only 4 weeks away, time flies. Take care :)

How Sam Sees It said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sam

Meeka said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Four more weeks, oh my, have you decided on a name yet?

Julie said...

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you all as well.

I can't believe it's time! Are you ready? Are you excited? I am!

Julie said...

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you all as well.

I can't believe it's time! Are you ready? Are you excited? I am!

CrossView said...

Happy Thanksgiving! And you're getting a most awesome Christmas gift! Think Santa would leave me one in my stocking??!! :O)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Get ready!

SOOOOO much fun heading your way!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Maxmom said...

Sending lotsaluv and warm wishes for the best 'Thanksgiving' ever!
Lotsaluv too
MAXMOM IN SA

Lena said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope you are all doing well up north! I can't wait to hear about the arrival of your little one! So exciting! :-)
Much love from Lena & Kane

Mochi and Bali said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! :)

Mochi & Bali

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! I'm back from my wonderful Holiday break. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving. Woof! Woof! to your mom. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Augie and Ti's mom said...

A Christmas baby! How wonderful!

KB said...

It's a little late, but Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Is the "little one" a puppy???? I just went through some old posts and I still can't find the answer!

Cheerioet said...

your dogs looks fabulous!!!! adorable...