Where have I been? It seems like it has been a while since I last posted. It has also been a while since I posted something about my garden. My garden is doing great this year. It has been a hot and dry summer. Here are some pictures:


Chinese Red Noodle Beans

Banana peppers and jalapeno peppers

Pumpkin, Eggplant, some tomatoes and cucumber

Left: Cherokee Purple tomato
Right: Beefmaster tomato

Some Black Cherry tomatoes and Yellow Pear tomatoes and 1 Opalka tomato

My potatoes
Do you know that in 4 months time my little one will be here? It is a boy! Here is a picture of him. I probably won't be posting many pictures of him mainly because hubby is not very fond of the idea about posting kid's pictures on the internet, therefore I must respect his wishes.
14 comments:
What a great bounty of pics!
All home grown in a sense ;=)
Thanks for sharing!
We wish you the best of luck with the months ahead!
WHAT!? I didn't know you were having a baby!!! Have I not been paying attention very well, or have you not said anything yet!? Congratulations! I am very excited for you!
Only four more months. Wow, that's great. Congratulations, again!
Your garden did great. Don't you love the Cherokee purples? We did. I have an abundance of jalapenos and have been trying to find a recipe to can them without making them mushy. Any ideas?
Wow, your garden did very well. We wondered what those purple noodles were going to be? Very interesting.
Congrats on the little one - we wish you a very healthy four months to go and then a beautiful and healthy new son!!!
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
I am forever impressed with your garden, and can't wait to learn about your purple noodle things - very cool :) So exciting about your baby!!
Looks like you have your own farmers market.
A boy! Congrats.
You rock as a gardener. I'm very impressed. Those purple beans are gorgeous. I grew some asparagus beans a few years ago that looked like that, only green. I also grew purple cherokees this spring. They were very tasty - and big. Didn't get a bunch of them, but enjoyed what I got.
Are you ready for that baby? He will be here before you know it! How exciting.
Your garden is awesome!
Congrats on your baby! He will be here in no time! :)
Hey, YD, thanks for the great recipe website. I ended up doing the same thing. I found a brine that I thought would be good and made a one jar test sample.
I love the first picture with the beans! lol I had a few of those as well, and they were pretty tasty, but weird-looking!
Yay - 4 more months to go! :-)
Love the bounty! But I love that last picture the best! How exciting! And it's a BOY??!! *girly squeal here* I'm so excited! Wait! You're probably more excited,,, LOL!
So cool! That's a great pic! Congratulations now and in 4 months!
Looks like you are growing all things well. Everything looks perfect...veggies and baby.
Oh my, congrats to you!
Post a Comment