
Baby carrots

Basil and parsley in the bowl. Peppers and cucumbers.

1 banana pepper, some jalapeno peppers and italian pepperoncini

I haz sweet potatoes! And corn and more zucchinis and cucumbers

Still picking zukes and cukes

Some new potatoes

Had to pick the corn while they are still small-ish. Birds kept eating them. I do not know that birds will actually peel away the husk to get to the corn!!! I know they have to eat too but sheesh, eat the zucchinis(which I have plenty) and not my corn, damnit!
14 comments:
Lovely! What a harvest, YD! That looks wonderful! :-) Yes, we're feeding our corn to the birds as well! So what are you going to do with all this stuff?
ps. I feel like I'm on a beach, why is that? ;-)
Wow, they all look great! I bet they taste great too! :)
Mochi
OH,,,that's what that pepper is that I couldn't remember what I planted--pepperoncini! YD, you have no idea what a time I've had. I must have thrown the seed pack away. I thought my jalapenos cross-pollinated with banana peppers!! At least now I can stop trying to figure that one out. Sheesh,,,I'm so scatter brained sometimes.
You're potatoes look so good!
What a great selection you have harvested! Mom says she would love to be able to find baby cukes like that. And all those peppers - yummers. And those sweet taters - bet they are really good.
Enjoy.
Woos ~ The OP Pack
Mmm...fresh and delicious :) Good job YD!
Very impressive.
We're impressed too!
We are known to kill vegetables. No such luck :-(
Woof! Woof! Neat that you planted corn. Mom is thinking to do that next year since we have lots of sunny spots. I wonder what's you made for dinner. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
YUM!
Mom and I are both drooling ovFUR all those wondrous things!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Wow! I'm impressed!
Sam
They do look great! Sorry about the birds and the corn. We have huge problems with animals (including birds) eating our veggies so we put mesh wire cages over our garden plots. I'm guessing that your garden is too big to do that!
LOL @ the birds! Sorry! I know it must be frustrating but you were funny!
Beautiful harvest!
WOW, your garden must be amazing! Everything looks wonderful!
Missed you tons!
Wags and Woofs,
Mack and Mia
OK, now who is gonna do the cleanin' and the cookin' 'cause you guys can do the eatin'☺
Post a Comment