YD's A Little Bit of Everything Place
Woof! Woof! How cool is that. My wish she could have a vegetable garden. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
I know,,that happened to us. They are hard to spot and then all of a sudden it's like you're picking a watermelon. LOL. That'll feed the whole family.
Hey - that looks like one of my cucumbers! :-)Happy zucchini-ing! I heard you can make zucchini chocolate bread....
LOL! Plenty to bake and freeze! It's weird to me how hard they are to see and then I wonder how I could have missed one!
I bet you'll make delicious meals with all these zucchinis.
It khould feed your entire khounty!Hugz&Khysses,Khyra
That might keep you in zucchini bread for the rest of the year:)Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Wow, that is a big zucchini! Mmm...zucchini bread! :)Mochi
Dang...we have too many of those too...they just seem to triple in size overnight don't they!?
Yikes! A giant Zucchini.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Woof! Woof! How cool is that. My wish she could have a vegetable garden. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
I know,,that happened to us. They are hard to spot and then all of a sudden it's like you're picking a watermelon. LOL. That'll feed the whole family.
Hey - that looks like one of my cucumbers! :-)
Happy zucchini-ing! I heard you can make zucchini chocolate bread....
LOL! Plenty to bake and freeze! It's weird to me how hard they are to see and then I wonder how I could have missed one!
I bet you'll make delicious meals with all these zucchinis.
It khould feed your entire khounty!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
That might keep you in zucchini bread for the rest of the year:)
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Wow, that is a big zucchini! Mmm...zucchini bread! :)
Mochi
Dang...we have too many of those too...they just seem to triple in size overnight don't they!?
Yikes! A giant Zucchini.
Post a Comment