Friday, July 23, 2010

Golden Friday

Hot summer days call for a dip in the kiddie pool...ahhhhh....refreshing!
June's way of a "dip in the pool" is standing. She never ever get her belly wet.
Even when we go camping, she would only go in the lake as far as "knee" high and try to avoid getting her belly wet.



Samantha loves to dip her self in the pool. Sometimes she would purposely drop her Kong in the pool so that she can dip her head in the water.






Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

I think I will get one of those for the boys - I wonder what they will do with it?

Sam

Julie said...

I think I'll get one f those for me!

Lena said...

Woof - Kane wants a pool now! :-)

Thor and Jack said...

That's SO COOL! Looks like you're having a great time =)
Beautiful pictures!

Mrs. JP said...

You've got everyone thinking we need a pool now! I love that June is so hairdo conscious :) Samantha's more of a wash and wear kinda gal.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It's almost like watching Khousin Merdie and me in the pool!

I don't have problems getting my belly wet but I just prefer to do the stand, splash, and dig!

Whereas Merdie immerses herself fur the froggie doggie look!

Thanks fur sharing those great pikhs -

I might have to khonvince Mom to get my pool out fur tomorrow's wikhkeder hots!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ahhh, they are so different, aren't they? We might need to get a pool if this freaking heat doesn't go away soon.

Have a cool weekend if that is even possible.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Deborah said...

OH WOW! I think I'm going to get my dogs one of those! I'm not sure they would know what to do. They would probably think it's a big water dish!
LOL
Have a good weekend!
Deborah

1000 Goldens said...

Junie, I'm just like you. A wader :) Samantha sure looks cute dipping all the way in though! Glad you got some relief from the heat girls!

Sierra Rose said...

I'm on the Samantha program...let's do a little friendly nudging to get June to take the pool plunge :)

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

CrossView said...

Too cute! We have one that our ducks use! LOL!

Augie and Ti's mom said...

Oh aren't they sweet! I tried to get a kiddie pool for the boys about a month ago, and no one had any! It was already back-to-school time!

Meeka said...

I see you got a big water bowl. Perfect for summer.

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Our Bambi use to love to play in the water when she was young. Now that she is almost 13 years old she has no use for the water no matter the temps!!! It is a fight to give her a bath!!!!!
Cute pictures!! Loved them!!
Thanks for the visit!!
Our garden is working us to death trying to keep the worms off the plants!!! How is your garden coming??
XO, Fern

Golden Daily Scoop said...

Pool time is the best!!! I love how you each have your own way, too cute!!!

Mochi and Bali said...

Looks like a great way to keep cool! Mom and dad got a pool for me too, but I refuse to go in! :) We gave it to my golden furiend Kaili!

Mochi