What bounty from your garden!!! I can smell the basil from here haha! Did you invite a puppy pal over?... or? What a doll! Hugs xoxoxo Sammie PS: Thought I'd let you know that one sweet potato now has (still in the mason jar) a few spriggy sprouts, but nothing like your leafy result! When should I plant it, or is it done? Me and my black thumb! (Placed it in the jar 4/17!) M.
Okay,,,see you can't just show us such a cute little puppy and not give an explanation!! Did you grow that in your garden. Let me guess you caught him/her digging up your basil bush and decided to bring it inside for a bath and now she/he is home. How are you feeling?
Whaaaaat? Did Samantha and June get a new little friend???? What a cutie???!!!! Dang you for posting THIS on Wordless Wednesday - you are so cruel! :-))) I mean that in a good way of course! So - it's Thursday now - can you tell us now?
14 comments:
Woof! Woof! Are those from your garden? Mmmm who is that? A dog ... you have company. Happy Wednesday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Veggies look great. Who's the little cutie?
Tucker and Daisy
Those veggies look like the makings of a great dish but who is that cute pupster there? Do you have a new sibling?
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Did you get a new dog? Happy belated anniversary....garden treats look good, love this time of year of fresh produce!
What bounty from your garden!!! I can smell the basil from here haha! Did you invite a puppy pal over?... or? What a doll!
Hugs xoxoxo
Sammie
PS: Thought I'd let you know that one sweet potato now has (still in the mason jar) a few spriggy sprouts, but nothing like your leafy result! When should I plant it, or is it done? Me and my black thumb! (Placed it in the jar 4/17!)
M.
Beautiful harvest! I LOVE the fresh stuff from MY garden! LOL!
Who's the newbie? A cutie for sure!
That is a FURRY interesting khrop!
What do woo khall the blakhk item?
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Yummy! When's dinner?
And what, pray tell, is up with the darling little puppy? Are the girls OK with that?
What a cute puppy :)
Oh my a puppy! Are you puppy sitting or a new member of the family?
Okay,,,see you can't just show us such a cute little puppy and not give an explanation!! Did you grow that in your garden. Let me guess you caught him/her digging up your basil bush and decided to bring it inside for a bath and now she/he is home.
How are you feeling?
Whaaaaat? Did Samantha and June get a new little friend????
What a cutie???!!!! Dang you for posting THIS on Wordless Wednesday - you are so cruel! :-))) I mean that in a good way of course!
So - it's Thursday now - can you tell us now?
Yum! Fresh veggies! :)
Who is that cute pup?
Mochi
What a cute puppy! Who is him?
Post a Comment