Friday, July 9, 2010

Golden Friday

This week has been so so hot, we are really thinking SNOW!!! Mom bought us a kiddie pool and she took some pictures and videos but she didn't upload the pictures yet. So for now, please look at of our SNOW pictures to cool you off.



14 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

That's some wishful thinking! While I don't know if I could live in snow, I do know I would like it to be a good 15 - 20 degrees cooler!

Sam

Mrs. JP said...

The last picture is my favorite. What a good idea to whip out some snow pictures and cool us off. Yall have a great weekend.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm SNOW diggin' those pikhs!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

NCmountainwoman said...

It's hot here as well. But not nearly hot enough for me to want more snow. Great photos.

Julie said...

Define "hot". : )

But I almost felt cooler looking at your pictures. Thanks for the break from the heat.

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

We could get into some snow too. Then maybe we could talk Mommy into a walk.

Can't wait to see your pool pictures.

Tucker and Daisy

Thor and Jack said...

Nice pictures in the snow!
Stay cool and have a great weekend!

Thor

Meeka said...

Makes me wanna have some snow cone.

1000 Goldens said...

I hate to wish my life away, but WOW does that look wonderful. I'm excited for winter too :)

Augie and Ti's mom said...

I feel cooler already!

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Hi Stranger,
How does your garden grow?? That first red pepper is cayenne. We are growing Jalapeno peppers too! I have really got into hot peppers this year, learning how to cook with them. Next year we will have even more hot peppers. It has been real hot here too this spring and summer!!! For the most part the garden loves the heat.
So nice to see you!!
XXOO, Bambi & Fern

animal lover, quilt lover said...

I forgot to tell you I am so happy for you!!! The first baby is so exciting and scary all at the same time. Do you know what you are having?? What would you like to have??? I had boys only and that was fine with me. Now that I am old I wish I had had a girl. Girls stay much closer to the family than boys do. I am lucky to see mine once a year!!
All the things from the garden are very good for your growing fetus!!!
We here are eating no salt and no sugar. It has benn a challenge to learn to cook without salt. There comes in the hot peppers. Hot peppers are very GOOD for us!!!
Have you ever looked up hot peppers
on the internet???
Congratulations!!!!!!
XXOO, Fern

Life With Dogs said...

Oh nice, these are the good kind of flashbacks! :)

CrossView said...

It's so hot here, too. And though I enjoyed the snow pics just for a minute, I do NOT want snow here. I'll survive the heat!