Oh I am so jealous!!!! Your reddishes are in!!! Mine should be but are not!!! We are having a hard time getting a light enough soil mix for them to form a reddish. Last year we only got 4 small ones to form. None yet have formed this year. Where are yours growing? Tell me about your soil please. Help? Love your tulips!!! XXO to the pups, Fern
I have serious tulip envy here! I have some that come up every year but the heat causes them an early demise. Tulips are something that our long growing season can't help. ;o)
Ohhhhhhhhhh! Gorgeous! Yummy - to all! (On April 19, I stuck two sweet potatoes in water and all I've got so far is a glob of what looks like a "cloud" coming out. Are these the beginnings of roots? - Thanks! So frustrated!) xoxoxo Sammie and Mom
Beautiful!!! And, thank you for the cobbler recipe!! Never heard of chocolate cobbler! Mom ended up making strawberry shortcake for the trip, as she wasn't sure on baking the cobbler at altitude...but, will definitely try it soon :)
11 comments:
Oh I am so jealous!!!! Your reddishes are in!!! Mine should be but are not!!! We are having a hard time getting a light enough soil mix for them to form a reddish. Last year we only got 4 small ones to form. None yet have formed this year. Where are yours growing? Tell me about your soil please. Help?
Love your tulips!!!
XXO to the pups, Fern
Mom is on her way over right now - she loves radishes, and all we get are moldy ones here.
Congrats on your crop success.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
The tulips are PAWESOME!
Mom says the radishes look yummy - I'm not sure I've had them so I don't know!
It was khool you got to see a ME on your way home!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Your tulips are so beautiful. I love a fence line with loads of the same flower. It looks so.....finished and refined!!!
B - eautiful tulips. Looks like some pretty healthy radishes, too. I bet both your thumbs are green.
Beauty :) Wow - I didn't know veggies happened so fast!
Aww, pretty tulips.
I have serious tulip envy here! I have some that come up every year but the heat causes them an early demise. Tulips are something that our long growing season can't help. ;o)
Ohhhhhhhhhh! Gorgeous! Yummy - to all! (On April 19, I stuck two sweet potatoes in water and all I've got so far is a glob of what looks like a "cloud" coming out. Are these the beginnings of roots? - Thanks! So frustrated!)
xoxoxo
Sammie and Mom
Woof! Woof! TULIPS!!! Lovely LOVE the color combination. You already have radishes??? Great gardening. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Beautiful!!!
And, thank you for the cobbler recipe!! Never heard of chocolate cobbler! Mom ended up making strawberry shortcake for the trip, as she wasn't sure on baking the cobbler at altitude...but, will definitely try it soon :)
Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
Post a Comment