Woof, June here. I love sleeping on my very comfy bed(but mom said it's her bed). Sleeping on my bed also gives me a great view of the outside. If the curtains are open, I can watch and barkie at other doggies right from my bed!
Oh Junie, you're so cute with your ears perked up! I bet you get up there and stay at your command post when you can sweet talk mom into it. There's nothing like a good position at the window to keep an eye on the yard. Happy Weekend.
What a pawfect spot you have there, June. We don't get to go on the humans' beds here, but we do have some great low windows here so we can keep watch over our kingdom from inside too.
14 comments:
Woof! Woof! happy Golden Friday to you. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
LOL! You have the perfect perch to look out the window!
My golden Neeli wants me to move my bed over so she can look out too!
Wags & licks,
Nadine, Apples & Neeli
Well, if you just don't look splendid on 'your' bed. You cut a mighty fine pose!
There must be much excitement there! My dog is spastic...she'd be busting her head trying to get out that window!
Oh Junie, you're so cute with your ears perked up! I bet you get up there and stay at your command post when you can sweet talk mom into it. There's nothing like a good position at the window to keep an eye on the yard.
Happy Weekend.
What a pawesome lookout!
We are glad woo enjoyed Merdie's video!
Have a GReat weekend!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie
They need a window seat.
Good spot to keep an eye on what's happening outside.
Oh I know just what you mean heheh! But I don't have nearly as good a place for looking out as you do!
Big Hugs xoxoxo
Sammie
What a pawfect spot you have there, June. We don't get to go on the humans' beds here, but we do have some great low windows here so we can keep watch over our kingdom from inside too.
Have a great weekend.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Oh June...I love you more now!
Gorgeous girl! =D
I can't believe how far behind I am. But at least it's not the next Friday... Ok, so it's pushing close...
How lucky! I'm not allowed on their bed, good thing I have my futon! :) I love to stare out the window too!
Mochi
Post a Comment