Friday, May 14, 2010

Golden Friday

Woof furfriends and hooman friends! Remember the Wubbas that both June and I got for Christmas? Well, you saw what happened to my purple wubba here. But don't worry, I got me another one(aka June's wubba)!

YD's note: You are probably thinking: "Wow, I'm surprised that wubba lasted so long." Actually, I have been hiding it until last week, I decided to take it out and let them(actually Samantha) play with it.

Here's mom spying on me from her kitchen window:

Our neighbor Jack came ofur to play:

13 comments:

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

We see Samanatha ended up with the toy again. Toy hogs never change.

Tucker and Daisy

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! My mom does the same thing. How FUN you played with Jack. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Two posts in a row we have visited with pups having wubba fun!!! Jack looks like quite the pistol Bet he helps get you two tired out.

Happy weekend.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Mochi and Bali said...

I love my Wubba too! What's up with our moms hiding the Wubbas from us? My mom does it all the time!

Mochi

Mrs. JP said...

Those are great videos. Samantha and June have a lovely shaded yard to play in.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

The magikh sounds of the WUBBA!!!

It is funny here as well - Santa Khlaws brought me a new PURPLE one but I still haven't gotten to see it and/or play with it!

That's okay, my two red ones are still lots of fun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I hope my Thursday PSA helped woo get some SHANK!

How Sam Sees It said...

Love the video! I'm going to have to get Sam and Monty some of those wubbas!

Sam

Lena said...

How fun! Wow - can Jack's tail wag ANY faster? Geesh. :-)
Have a wonderful weekend!

1000 Goldens said...

Great videos :) I love how Jack answered you when you told him hello!

CrossView said...

Love both! I hear the wind and then a squeak. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love Wubba's (they are made in my home state of Colorado)! Looks like you guys were sure having a good time!

Wags and Kisses,
Wrigley

Mack and Mia said...

Man-o-man, I don't even have a Wubba!! Sheesh, Mia and I are so deprived!! BOOHOO!! when can we move in with woo guys?? Tee-Hee!

Wags and woofs,
Mack and Mia

animal lover, quilt lover said...

We are going to have to get Bambi a wubbas toy!! Maybe she will like it!!