I'm sure you have noticed by now and I'm sure I'm the one who is in the dark....
Have you noticed that this blog has been taken over by my dogs?
This is suppose to be MY blog, hence the blog title. I thought I would be nice and let them do Golden Friday but it seems that they have been posting more than just on Friday. I think they are trying to take over my blog. Guess I better put in some more ME time!
Let's talk fruits. Frankly I'm not really a fruit person. I eat fruits just because I know they are good for me and instead of eating a donut or bagel, I eat fruit and yogurt. Here are the fruits I like:
Banana - I love bananas. I think that's one of my favorites.
Banana - I love bananas. I think that's one of my favorites.
Blueberries - Love those little blue yummies.
Strawberries - Only if they are sweet.
Apples - Also only if they are sweet. I can't stand tart apples.
Mandarin Oranges/Tangerines
Pineapples
Melons
Asian Pears - These pears are really sweet. If you have never try them before, you should buy1 just to try. Who knows, you might like it. You can buy these at Walmart or your local supermarket in the pear section. Here's how it looks like 

Do you like fruits? What is your favorite fruit or fruits?
Next week I will introduce you to the fruits that I grew up eating. Please stay tuned.
13 comments:
Hey, I'm glad you got your blog back. Don't these dogs just take over things?! :O)
I like most fruits. I like getting pineapple that's really ripe and already cut up for me. One of my favorite snacks is apple slices with peanut butter. I'm anxious to try Asian pears - probably good in a salad with some crumbly cheese.
I do like fruit, but I don't eat much of it. Not sure why. I like bananas, strawberries, peaches, raspberries, and blackberries the best. OK, I guess the only fruits I am not crazy about are plums.
I couldn't possibly pick a favorite! I love them all, but peaches and raspberries would be at the top of my list. MMMMmmmmmmm
Pfffffft on things!
I'm sure Sam and June will take woo to task later!
Mom says she khonkhurs on most of the fruits - she'll take your tart apples - woo khan have her sweet ones - BUT her khardinal rule of apples is that it khan't be MEALY!
She doesn't khare fur melons AT ALL - AT ALL!
She's had an asian pear - akhtually, she's gotten them up the street from here - someone has a small farm property with mostly peach trees but they had some asian pears this season!
We'll be looking furward to more interesting posts!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
I LOVE fruits. All the berries... strawberries, blueberries, grapes etc. And melons. All of 'em.
And those Asian Pears? We got one a few motnhs back at Wal-Mart. It's better than most pears, but it's still a pear and I'm not fond of pears. =/
Amazing how our "kids" just tend to take over everything. LOL!
Ha, I am a fruit lover too. I like bananas, but they have to be yellow with none or very little speckling. I love a good peach, but they are hard to find here. I like Macoun apples best. California oranges, but all we seem to have here now are from Australia. When I stop and think, I like all fruits.
Yep, Mom enjoys fruits too - especially Mango's (which are now coming into season!)
Did you see my "APPLE PUZZLE" on our blog yesterday - it just ties up with your theme?
Lotsalicks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA
Mmmm...cherries! That's our favorite.
Hey, how about a blog on Goldens and fruit?:) (They do have a way of taking over don't they...in that silly kind of way.)
My mom loves fruits too. Her favorite fruits are apple bananas and peaches. YUM!
I like any fruit that I can get my paws on! :)
Mochi
Hello, fellow-fruit-fiend! I love 'em too! I've never seen an asian pear hear in Arizona. They look good, though.
Sam's Mom
I have never tried an Asian Pear, but I will look the next time I shop :) I love Honeycrisp and Pink Lady apples and also peaches.
I love bananas and my momster loves ALL fruits - i don't know of one she doesn't like... she's a fruit monster... no wonder she farts so much! (oops sorry, TMI!)
xoxo,
brownie
Yum, I love fruit! Summer is the best time for all my favorites :)
Post a Comment