Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tulip bulbs


Ok, I don't normally do this but I have to. I have over calculated the amount of tulip bulbs needed for a customer's flowerbeds. So now I have about 500 bulbs overage. I have called the place I purchased them from but they do not have a return policy. Therefore, I am trying to sell these.
Here's some info on the bulbs:
This blend is called Three Queens. Three pinks of regal bearing - a reddish pink touched with white, a soft mauve and a lilac.
Zones: 3-7 (Prechill before planting for zones 7b-10)
The bags are 100 bulbs each for $35/bag. (100 bulbs will plant an area of 20 sq ft. Recommended 5 bulbs/sq ft)
I would gladly pay the shipping charges.
If you are interested in buying some tulip bulbs(must take a full bag, if possible), please email me at ysdavis at hotmail dot com
Thank you.

5 comments:

Golden Samantha said...

ONO! So sorry bout the overcalculations - I'm such a putz in the garden, especially with bulbs, that I couldn't use them with any success (or time...). So sorry, YD! They are so beautiful!
Hugs xo
Sammie and mom

CrossView said...

I SO wish tulips would grow here! I've tried numerous times and they die. It's much too hot here. =(

I do hope you can get all your excess sold... =/

Sierra Rose said...

They are spectacular! Perhaps someone local would love them?

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

Heyyyyyy dear S&J!!!
We're back and we missed you a lot!!!!!!
hOW ARE YOU?????
Thanks for your lovely comments on our blog!!We're soooooo happy read about you again!!!!
You're such a great friends!!!!
We're so sorry for the tulip bubls....
hope someone will buy them!!!
Have a wonderful day...and watching your smiling faces is a great moment for us!!!!
WE LOVE OUUUUUUU!!!
tons of love and kisses
SMCAKKKKKK

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Those kholours are sooooo The Doggy Nanny!

We are sorry we don't really have an area where we khould give that many a good furever home -

They are truly lovely!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra