Hello, My name is Samantha and I am a toy addict and also a toy hog.
I play with my toys constantly.
I like to take my sister's toys.
When she gets a toy, I will leave my toy and try to get hers.
I will sit next to her and whine and bark until she leaves her toy.
Are you a toy hog? Do you constantly play with your toys?
Have a barkful weekend!

15 comments:
Hi Samantha!
Tank woo fur sharing your addikhtion!
I'm more of a toy khollekhtor/saver!
But Merdie likes to test out what my toybox has to ofFUR! She gets many of them out each time she khomes!
She kharries them around like they are her babies!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and Merdie
You girls are just so bootiful! I play with toys a lot, but not all the time. (I prefer G-L-O-V-E, but I haven't found any around here for a long time heheh!) Love that duck(?) squeaker you have there - I have one too and it is one of my faves - such a great quack!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs xo
Sammie
I love my toys and I love to destroy stuffies! :)
Mochi
Hi Sam! I love my toys! That duck look so cool!
Have a pawsome weekend!
love, Thor
Hey Sammie
You are a girl after my own heart! I am a toy collector too!
Lotsalicks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA
Thank you for your honesty Samantha. I regret to confess that as of late, I too have been a toy hog. My Mom things it's because I'm an only child and not used to sharing. Sincerely yours, Farley
Hi Samantha!!!
I love going over to Golden Samantha's house and testing out her toys! She has more squeekers than I do.... Great entertainment right pal!!??
Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
Hi Samantha, my name is Thunder and I have a stuffy addiction too. I love to squeak them and howl along with the squeak. My big brother Phantom has a quirky thing too, he likes to carry the stuffy around in his mouth. We think June must be a nice sister to let you take her stuffies.
Happy weekend, the OP Pack
We have a toy hog at our place as well. No matter what Ellie has, Lucy thinks she should have it. And sweet Ellie gives it up every time and goes on to something else.
Yes! Ti is a shameless toy hog!
My name is Daisy and I am a toy hog. Maybe we should start Toy Hogs anonymous. Tucker would be happy if I joined.
Daisy and Tucker
LOL,,,I thought we were starting a "Toys Anon"...Hi, my name is Samantha and I am a toy addict.
Our pack loves toys but they eventually become a point of contention. So Charlie improvises and grabs limbs from trees (yes pulls them out of the trees) and has a stick toy that Scrappy will try to take away and Daisy is the referee.
Have a great weekend.
She's so pretty! And who could stay mad a "hog" like that??!!
Both of my boys are "Toy Boys" but Travis is the toy hog. He is not happy unless he has ALL the toys. Riley will give them to him too. It's funny, Riley will let Travis take anything from him, but food. Travis doesn't even try!
Tee-hee... We just bought a third basket for Sam's toys. You would think we had a whole bunch of kids living in this house - there are bears in the hallway, balls in the kitchen, chewies in the living room, and his favorite bear under the pool table...
Sam
Post a Comment