**Note: Some of you are wondering if Samantha went in the canoe. No, she did not. I have tried to get her to at least step in it, she won't. June didn't either.
What a beautiful place to camp - who doesn't love a campfire?!!! I can understand the canoe thing - it's tippy and so much more fun to swim hehee! Hugs xo Sammie
Sam and June. You look like two very lucky (and beautiful) dogs to camp near a lake like that to swim in! We can just imagine the fun the fun you have, and the awesome naps you take in that clear fresh air and nice cool water! Did you get any toasted marshmallows? Yummmm!
Thanks for stopping by and reading about TeddyBear and his RescueAngelCheryl. It means a lot to us, and we'lre sure it'll mean a lot to them. We believe the more sho know about the horrors of puppy mills, the more likely we'll eventually see them come to an end. We hope so, anyway.
10 comments:
Khan I khome khanoeing?
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Food coked outside just tastes so much better! And we all love to sit by the fire on chilly nights here....
Do the girls go for a boat ride?
Did you go in that canoe? You must be very brave.
woos, the OP Pack
I love camping, but have never been in a canoe before!!!
lotsa licks,
Miley
OK,,,I'm not the only one here that wants to know. Who went in the canoe? Hope June is feeling better.
It's hard to beat a warm fire to sleep beside! Your pups have it right!
What a beautiful place to camp - who doesn't love a campfire?!!! I can understand the canoe thing - it's tippy and so much more fun to swim hehee!
Hugs xo
Sammie
what a great place to camp! And I agree with you Samantha... I wouldn't set foot in a canoe either!
Fun pictures! I too hope that June is doing better! :-)
Looks like another great camping trip. Aaahhh....napping by the campfire.....
Sam and June. You look like two very lucky (and beautiful) dogs to camp near a lake like that to swim in! We can just imagine the fun the fun you have, and the awesome naps you take in that clear fresh air and nice cool water! Did you get any toasted marshmallows? Yummmm!
Thanks for stopping by and reading about TeddyBear and his RescueAngelCheryl. It means a lot to us, and we'lre sure it'll mean a lot to them. We believe the more sho know about the horrors of puppy mills, the more likely we'll eventually see them come to an end. We hope so, anyway.
Love,
Jake and Fergi
Post a Comment