Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We Are Back!

Yes, we are back from camp! We had so much fun but we are glad to be back. Camping is always nice and very relaxing but at the same time, both hubby and I have a hard time sleeping, so although it's very relaxing mentally but physically it's very tiring due to lack of sleep.

So, back to the grind stone. Lots of catching up to do at work and lots of catching up to do in the blogging world.

I have been(oh ya, and the girls have also been) reading up some blogs but didn't get much time to comment. We hope to be back to "normal" by the end of the week. Please stay tune for pictures from camp!

Have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Welkhome Bakhk!

I khan't wait to see some pikhs!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

CrossView said...

Yay! You're back! Glad you had a good time... Hope you get caught up on everything (including sleep) soon.

Mochi and Bali said...

I can't wait to see your pics! :) Welcome back!

Mochi

Sierra Rose said...

Hi there!
Glad you are back, looking forward to the camping pix.
Yea, my mom and dad sometimes don't sleep that great when away from home...I do just fine, but it can be tough for them!!!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Mrs. JP said...

That's always the way - good to go and better to go home. I sleep best in my bed. Welcome back!!

Country Girl said...

I always enjoying the R&R of camping too but sure do love my bed! Glad you had a nice time.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Welcome home - can't wait to see pics.

Woos, the OP Pack

Julie said...

Now, get some sleep! : )

Thor and Jack said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a great time camping! Looking forward to see your pictures!

xoxo
Thor

Golden Daily Scoop said...

Welcome home!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!!

lotsa licks,
Miley

Lena said...

Welcome back, y'all! Glad you had a good time!
Can't wait to see pictures! :-)

Farley's Mom said...

Welcome home - there is nothing like sleeping in your own bed :) Hope Sammie and June had a fun adventure!