YD's A Little Bit of Everything Place
This is a video of us playing tug-of-war. Guess who's the noisy one? Samantha!
June: Mom kept trying to get me to howl but I barked instead. Do you know why I was so excited? Mom said the B word - BONES!!!
The tail!The flying leap!*SIGH!*We khould have a blast 'playing' with Samantha!Happy Friday!Hugz&Khysses,Khyra
wow tug of war and bones we would have been excited too - but bullies dont howl eitherWoodrow - Sweetie - MJ
What fun! I lurves barking and playing bitey face!I would have been pretty excited about the bones too, but I don't howl either...!
Hi YD! I have some Max pictures over at my gemlike flame blog. And a story. Max fall down, go boom.
Yeay - bones!!!! :-))))Thanks for sharing the videos - they are too cute! :-)Kane doesn't howl, but he can talk to me sometimes in that shepherd way. It sounds very funny....Have a wonderful weekend!Lena
Whew!! I thought you were referring to another B word! ;)
wow, thanks for the video. their having such fun. those big loves sound so vicious. have a great weekend.
That is so nice they have each other to play with. June is so cute and bouncy!
Tug of war is just the BEST! We would be barkin' too fur a good snack!
I loved both the videos. Your girls are gorgeous! What fun they must be...
We loved the videos! Such fun!Samwww.howsamseesit.blogspot.com
Hi Samantha and June!Love your videos! You look so cute and happy barking and playing bitey face!Have a grrreat weekend!Thor
Post a Comment
12 comments:
The tail!
The flying leap!
*SIGH!*
We khould have a blast 'playing' with Samantha!
Happy Friday!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
wow tug of war and bones we would have been excited too - but bullies dont howl either
Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ
What fun! I lurves barking and playing bitey face!
I would have been pretty excited about the bones too, but I don't howl either...!
Hi YD! I have some Max pictures over at my gemlike flame blog. And a story. Max fall down, go boom.
Yeay - bones!!!! :-))))
Thanks for sharing the videos - they are too cute! :-)
Kane doesn't howl, but he can talk to me sometimes in that shepherd way. It sounds very funny....
Have a wonderful weekend!
Lena
Whew!! I thought you were referring to another B word! ;)
wow, thanks for the video. their having such fun. those big loves sound so vicious. have a great weekend.
That is so nice they have each other to play with. June is so cute and bouncy!
Tug of war is just the BEST! We would be barkin' too fur a good snack!
I loved both the videos. Your girls are gorgeous! What fun they must be...
We loved the videos! Such fun!
Sam
www.howsamseesit.blogspot.com
Hi Samantha and June!
Love your videos! You look so cute and happy barking and playing bitey face!
Have a grrreat weekend!
Thor
Post a Comment