Happy Friday efurryone! It has been quite hot here but comparing to some of our furry friends who live in the southern region of the US or in Arizona, this is cool. If it's too hot out mom and dad don't like to let us stay outside too long. They said we(well more like Samantha) get hot spots easily. Most days when mom and dad get home from work, they like to hangout outside for a while and we get to do that too. Here are some pictures of us, just chillin' and watchin' the world.

June: Here's me, just chillin'. My favorite spot is actually underneath the camper.

June: This is how I look like when I saw another doggie walking by.

Samantha: Taking a break from chewing my stick to post for mommy.

Mom said we had a visitor in the back creek the other day. She didn't tell us at that time.

Mom took a picture of his heron right from the kitchen window.
13 comments:
Woo girls look so beaWOOtiful just hangin' out!
That is a khool birdy woo shared!
We have some down at the pond but Mom khan't get that good a shot of one!
Happy GOLDEN Friday!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I'm going to have a GOLDEN weekend...Merdie is khoming over!
OMDDDDD!!!!!!
You girls are soooooooooo beautiful!!!!
Great great great pictures of you!!!
And your birdy friend is soooooooooooo cute!!!
Do you know his language???
What did you say him???
Waawawwawaaaaa!!!!
HAve a golden weekend sweet girls!!!
We love you a lot!!!!!
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!
The "girls" look so snuggly. I just want to scratch behind those ears! LOL!
I love herons...
Wow, looks like you girls live in a beautiful spot. What nice photos of you and the heron.
Tucker and Daisy
Wow what a bootiful shot of the heron! But I gotsa say that YOU are stealing the scene! :)
cool pics - you look very comfy just chillin
and wow thats a big birdie
Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ
We really like that back pond of yours. Our weather up here has been coming and going and mostly going...don't think we'll have summer this year but fall up here is really kewel☺
Great pictures! I especially liked June's "concerned" look. Isn't it funny how we can read what they are thinking sometimes?
You guys looked so relaxed...
perfect for a pawsome weekend. We love the Heron too - aren't they just amazing birds! You should see what their neck does when they swallow a frog!
Tons of licks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA
We are glad you are having some outdoor fun! We know how much your Mom loves camping, so we are happy for her too :)
What beautiful pictures, I have to say I've never seen one of those in my backyard!!!
xoxo
Miley
Sam wishes he could hang out with you! It is still very hot here in Arizona - 105 degrees in the shade. It has cooled off in the morning enough for Sam and his mom to go for a walk!
Sam
http://howsamseesit.blogspot.com/
You look like you have a nice spot! And, your own camper!
Is that a Blue Heron? Looks very regal!
We're trying to stay cool here too.
Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
Post a Comment