Woof woof my fury friends(and humans too), June blogging today. I am so proud of myself this week and I really really had to share.
You see, mom and dad likes to buy this big bag of bones(doggie biscuits) from Tractor Supply store for us. We love those yummy yummy bones. Now the bag is big so it wouldn't fit in the cupboard in the kitchen. So they store the bag of bones in their bedroom closet. The other day dad went in there to change and he left the closet door wide open. Guess what? Free buffet for me! Yup, I helped myself to some bones. It was awesome!!!
Are you guys proud of me or what?
Hey, YD here, I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom and I heard some crunching sound. Upon further "investigation", I found out that it was June enjoying her bones. So I left the bedroom and went to "hide" in the bathroom just to see if she would do it again. Sure enough, as soon as she finished one, she went right back in the closet for another helping! I just had to take a video of this, so of course I left the closet door open(still), so that I could "catch" her in the act. See for yourself:
Samantha here: Wait a minute June, why wasn't I inform of this free buffet? How could you?
9 comments:
How furry khlever of woo!
Happy Friday!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hi June - wow, free treats! We've never had that happen here, though we can always hope! (Very stealthy camera work on the part of your mom.)
See ya!
Joey and Zeke
We are sure he left open just for you, June, but you should have clued Samantha in.
Tucker and Daisy
Smart girl! LOL! Must be some good treats....
Hi June - What a great post you wrote today! Free treats are fabulous, Kane thinks so too.
Great video spy work, YD! :-) You're too funny!
Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. We'll be in the garden pretty much ALL weekend! Thank you also for the tip about newspaper and straw. :-)
Caught in the act - but i am sure it was well worth it
Woodrow
I'm glad you got the video. What a face! Who could deny pre-Memorial Day treats to them. Have a great weekend.
Waawawawawwawaaaaa!!!!
June...what a great post today!!!!!!!!
free treats?????OMDDDDDDD...what a lucky girl!!!
But poor Sam!!!!!Next time you must tell her about your "theft"!!!!!
;-))))))
your video is Great and you look sooooooooooooooo gorgeous!!!
We're very very happy to be at home so we could read about you and your adventures again!!!!
We missed you a lot!!!!
you're very evry important for us!!!!
We love you sooooooo much!!!!
And thanks for your kindness making wishes for my birthaday!!!
Sweet kisses and licks!!!!!
Smack smack smack smack!!!!!
Sneeky June!
wuv,
Gus and Waldo
Post a Comment