Friday, May 1, 2009

Golden Friday

TGIF everyone! It is a Golden day! Today we are going to talk about our friends, because we would like to enter into Daisy's Friends Forever Contest. If you would like to enter the contest as well please click here to sniff out/check out all the details about this contest.


Ok Daisy, here goes:


1) Our first friend is actually a family member. She is mom's sister Rebecca. She loves scrapbooking and she has an adorable daughter named Grace. Grace is very cute, we just want to lick her face and give her lots of kisses but they are far far away in Malaysia. Daisy, they are even farther than from you to Milo in Italy. The picture below is one of the scrapbooking page Rebecca made about Grace. Isn't she adorable?




2) Our next friend is this handsome German Shepherd Dog named Kane. Kane is an awesome and handsome dog. Mom loves him! Kane and his mom Lena practice and train in the working dog sport of Schutzhund. The picture below is them "in action". Please check out his blog: Schutzhund Adventures. Other than Schushund, Kane loves to "supervise" his mom when she is in her garden. You know who humans are, they always mess things up, we dogs need to make sure that they get their job done right! You can also visit his mom's blog about gardening and cooking and baking....mmmm, she had a very yummy doggie treats recipe there: Sleeping Dog Bakery.

Apart from these 2 friends, we have lots of other bloggie friends. When you get a chance please visit them. They are on the left side of our blog.

Happy Weekend!

8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What great furiends to share!

I think I know the ones I'll feature soon!

I hope woo have a wonderful Friday and weekend!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Allison Walton said...

Cool blogz! Tanks fur sharing!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

CrossView said...

Fun read! I had no idea there were so many doggie blogs! I learn so much over here... LOL!

Lena said...

Hi Sammy and June,

Kane here. Thank you so much for including me as one of your friends. I think you girls are kinda cute as well, and I'd love to have TWO girlfriends!!!! Haha. Well, I'm off to take another nap on the couch. We trained last night (I did great!) and tomorrow we have practice ALL day - tracking, obedience and protection. I smell hot DOGS!

Oh...and we think Grace is adorable too. We send her many happy thoughts all the way to Malaysia. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Samantha and June! Aw, Grace is so cute, and Kane is definitely an awesome doggie! Thanks for introducing them to us!

See ya!
Joey and Zeke

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Hi Sammie and June

Thanks for being the first ones to enter our contest. Your niece is adorable, and we will get over to visit the other new friend asap.

Daisy and Tucker

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

Hi dear Sammie & June!!!
What a wonderful friends you have!!!
Thanks for sharing with us!!!!
We'll visit all of them soon!!!
you're such a sweet girls!!!
We love you soooo much!!!!!!!!!!
Have a wonderful week!!!!!!!!!
Sweet kisses!!!!
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Thor and Jack said...

Samantha and June!
I found your blog and I wanted to come and say hi. You are beautiful!
Your blog is cool!
Thanks for sharing your blogger friends with us.

xoxo
Thor