She was having so much fun tearing up the catalog page by page! She wasn't a bad girl. I gave that to her. I was throwing that catalog away anyways, so I thought I would let her have some fun!
Looks like you had some fun with that catalogue. I need to tell mom to let me do that too. Hey, I finished my bucket list over on my blog. Grab June and read it sometime, will ya?
I agree with CrossView...she needs to learn to clean up too...of course, to a dog, that probably means she would just eat the catalog...on 2nd thought, maybe you do need to clean up for her
Khyra: Woof, thanks for coming over! I didn't order anything, nothing in there that I like. Hugs, Samantha
Crossview & Warren: Her idea of cleaning it up is to eat it, so it's not going to work. Although if I have some really confidential stuff that needed to "get rid of", then maybe her "clean up" assistance would work very well. LOL!
Kane: It was really fun, I hope you get to do that too! June and I went to check out your list and we really like it! Love, Samantha
Mrs JP: Woof, you are right, they didn't have my size so I got mad and tore it up! Love, Samantha
Joey: That's what I tried to tell mom and dad so that they will let me do all that work but they won't. :( Tail Wags, Samantha
Gus & Waldo: I hope your mom will let you do that someday! It was really fun. Woof, Samantha
Well hi Samantha! I always love having a Sammie sister around the block! Thanks for coming to my blog and saying hi! My mom just got back and is beginning to catch up again and it's so nice to meet you and June! xo and Licks, Sammie
12 comments:
So, what did she order?
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
LOL! Looks like she was having a great time! Can you teach her how to clean it all up when she's done, though? ;o)
Hi Samantha,
Looks like you had some fun with that catalogue. I need to tell mom to let me do that too.
Hey, I finished my bucket list over on my blog. Grab June and read it sometime, will ya?
Love,
Kane
It looks like she was looking for something in particular or maybe they didn't have her size - I hate it when that happens...thanks for the video!
Well, one thing's for sure - you don't need to go out and buy a shredder!
See ya!
Joey and Zeke
Ooh, dis looks like fun!! We wood do da same fing to da CATalog!
Wuv,
Gus and Waldo
I agree with CrossView...she needs to learn to clean up too...of course, to a dog, that probably means she would just eat the catalog...on 2nd thought, maybe you do need to clean up for her
Khyra: Woof, thanks for coming over! I didn't order anything, nothing in there that I like.
Hugs, Samantha
Crossview & Warren: Her idea of cleaning it up is to eat it, so it's not going to work. Although if I have some really confidential stuff that needed to "get rid of", then maybe her "clean up" assistance would work very well. LOL!
Kane: It was really fun, I hope you get to do that too! June and I went to check out your list and we really like it! Love, Samantha
Mrs JP: Woof, you are right, they didn't have my size so I got mad and tore it up! Love, Samantha
Joey: That's what I tried to tell mom and dad so that they will let me do all that work but they won't. :( Tail Wags, Samantha
Gus & Waldo: I hope your mom will let you do that someday! It was really fun. Woof, Samantha
Well hi Samantha! I always love having a Sammie sister around the block! Thanks for coming to my blog and saying hi! My mom just got back and is beginning to catch up again and it's so nice to meet you and June! xo and Licks,
Sammie
Hey! It is good. And I am very excited to try the Jambasta- I'll let you know how it is!
Too cute!
Blessings,
Lacy
Sammie: I am so glad I found your blog. June and I will definitely visit you more often at your blog. Hugs, Samantha
Samantha: I think I'll try that Jambasta recipe too!
Lacy: There you are! Haven't seen you in a while.
Post a Comment