We would like to let all doggies and their humans know about the season premiere of Dog Town. Mom said it's on the National Geographic channel,
it's premiering at 10pm E.T, Friday March 20th.
You can paw on over here to read/sniff about it.
Mom really likes this show and daddy likes it too.
We hope you'll have your paws on the remote and
turn to that channel Friday night to watch this show.
Have a pawsome weekend!
p/s: YD here, please excuse the socks on the floor. Samantha likes to take our socks out of the laundry basket or if we left it on the floor in the bedroom, she'll bring it out but she doesn't chew on the socks. Maybe she has a "sock fetish". :)
11 comments:
Sounds great! We don't have cable/satellite but I'll look for it when I visit my moms!
Sam and June look like they are having fun and no worries. Hey, I like your new page design - it's springy. We don't get that channel but I'll check out the link. Thanks. Blessings from the Holler.
I will have to remind my mom to turn it on fur us!
Nice new kholours on your blog!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Unfortunately, we don't get the NatGeo channel. We did have a free one-month preview a couple of months ago and got to see an episode of Dog Town, and also The Dog Whisperer, which we enjoyed, so I'm familiar w/ the program.
Our Violet has a sock fetish and a used kleenex/napkin fetish, but she only steals Mrs. JP's socks. It makes Mrs. JP soooo mad. She doesn't chew them up either, but she gets them all slobbery...
too funny!
Kona has a thing for shoes...drags them all over the house, but doesn't chew on them, thank goodness!
We'll have to check Dog Town out! We love anything about dogs!!
Hi dear friends!!!
We like a lot your new page design....it's springy!!!
and we love your picture and the socks!!!WAAAWAAWWAAAA!!!!
Paco & Me bring mom's socks every day and carry it wherever we want!!!
we're soooooooo sad...we haven't this channel....SIGH!!!!
have a great weekend!!!
We love youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
Kisses and licks!!!
SMACK
My boys love socks too. The smellier the better! I will have to check out that show.
Just wanted to stop by to express huge thanks for your comments on Samantha's page. Horrible about the rat poison - I think I'd run if I saw a green block too - so glad she's ok. So is Sam - on the mend! Love the pictures herein!
xo Sam's Mom
We thought we knew about all the dog shows out there, but we've never heard of Dog Town. Can't wait to check it out!
Hi Samantha and June! It looks like you're having lots of fun! That looks like an interesting show - I'll have to see if we get it. My favorite thing to watch on TV is horse racing - I go right up to the TV and watch the horses.
See ya!
Joey
Post a Comment