I saw this article that someone shared on facebook. It is very touching. K-9 officer Kaiser was saluted by his fellow officers on his final walk to the vet. You can read all about here. RIP K-9 Officer Kaiser, run free at the Rainbow Bridge.
That was a nice tribute to Kaiser. But did you notice all the heart wrenching stories stuck in between!! Can't Kaiser have his own page w/o all the other horror stories edging him out. Sorry YD, I had to vent. LOL
4 comments:
That was a nice tribute to Kaiser. But did you notice all the heart wrenching stories stuck in between!! Can't Kaiser have his own page w/o all the other horror stories edging him out.
Sorry YD, I had to vent. LOL
That is so touching. I understand the agony of that last act of love.
sending lots of love to you...and glad that June is ok.
That is so sweet. I'm so glad that these working K-9's are so much more than just "equipment".
Monty and Harlow
That story made me cry. That final act of love is so heart-wrenching but I'm glad that Kaiser was so loved and appreciated by the officers.
Post a Comment