Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy Snow Year!

Our snow storm has come to an end today. It started on Wednesday night (yup, this is New Year Snow!), snowed all day on Thursday and finally ended today. It wasn't a severe storm but due to the duration of the storm, we were hit with lots of soft powdery white fluff!

"What mom? You want me to come in? Do I have to?"

"Alright, if I must...but can I go back out again later?"

Not sure exactly how much snow we got but this was taken this morning at my back deck. I could not open my door all the way.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

5 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

Yikes! Stay warm!

Monty and Harlow

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Well, we have cold here too, and some snow, but you have more. Can we come play in your yard?

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Dexter said...

We had the big storm too. Not a lot of snow, but plenty cold. Brrrrr.

Kisses,
Dexter

Mrs. JP said...

oh my,,we didn't get that much snow. we got rain the cold blast. it's going to be 3 degrees here tonight! Speedbump is delighted with the 1/2 inch we got.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

There is NOTHING like the pawesome power of SNOW!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra