Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hello - Goodbye

2013 is on the way out and 2014 is on the way in.
Another year has come and gone. It has been a blah year for us, nothing really spetacular. We have our family, we have our health, we have each other, so there is nothing to complain.
So I will leave you with some 2013 snow pictures. Our 2013 snow is almost gone now, hopefully we will get some 2014 snow soon. :)

Happy New Year everyone!

Love,
June 
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Paws khrossed TwentyFoURteen brings us some more WHITE stuff!

We hope all of woo have a safe and happy one!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

2013 has been an up and down year for us for so many reasons, but we are looking forward to a better year in 2014.

For starters we think we are getting some snow tomorrow night. Not as much as you have, but any is better than none.

Happy New Year and all the best in 2014.

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

How Sam Sees It said...

2013 is the year I wish I could forget. I'm glad to see it go.

Happy New Year!

Monty and Harlow

Mrs. JP said...

Really, we are blessed. When we have our family around us and we can make from one day to another in relative good health with provisions for another day. I'm trying to keep all things in perspective!! I am so much better off than many others. I'm so glad to hear from you. Blessings to you from the holler...