What do you do after a bath? Do you do the zoomies once you are "released" from the bathroom? Do you try to roll on the carpet to dry yourself? Do you feel really tired after your bath?
Mom insisted on givnig me a bath last weekend. I slept on the couch later that afternoon because I was tired from all the washing she did on me.
Love,
June
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone



4 comments:
Not sure what I'd do as she's nevFUR done THAT to me
BUT she says her other Sibes would go superzooooooomie -
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
We get our baths at the groomer's place so we don't get to do anything. But if Mom did it, we can assure you we would do lots and lots of zoomies.
Bet your furs are super soft and smell great.
Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning
Momma is too chicken to subject me to baths at home and so she always has the daycare people wash me. But she is very specific that I get to go back out with my daycare pals afterwards.
They used to keep me in lockdown after my bath so I would be "April fresh" for my return home, but momma said that I deserved some fun after being tortured (true) and that I'd still be cleaner than when I started (also true).
Kisses,
Dexter
Both Monty and Harlow get terrible zoomies. Sam used to demand a bone in payment and then go take a nap.
Monty and Harlow
Post a Comment