YD's A Little Bit of Everything Place
Oh! Precious Memories. Sending you Lots of Golden Love n Woofs, Sugar
Don't even try to forget that sweet girl. Every dog I've ever had is special but there are certain really special ones that bonded so close to me personally that I think about so often. She was a sweet dear heart!
She sure was a sweetheart:) We understand so well how you feel. She will always be with you.Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning
Oh Miss June. I can only imagine how much you miss your best friend. She was a beautiful companion for you and your family :(
Yep...just like Angel MERDIE!!!Hugz&Khysses,KhyraPeeEssWoo: Of khourse, Angel Samantha is there with all of woo!
I hope your Samantha has found my Sam. I'm sure they would be best friends.Monty and Harlow
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh! Precious Memories. Sending you Lots of Golden Love n Woofs, Sugar
Don't even try to forget that sweet girl. Every dog I've ever had is special but there are certain really special ones that bonded so close to me personally that I think about so often. She was a sweet dear heart!
She sure was a sweetheart:) We understand so well how you feel. She will always be with you.
Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning
Oh Miss June. I can only imagine how much you miss your best friend. She was a beautiful companion for you and your family :(
Yep...just like Angel MERDIE!!!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Of khourse, Angel Samantha is there with all of woo!
I hope your Samantha has found my Sam. I'm sure they would be best friends.
Monty and Harlow
Post a Comment