Friday, October 4, 2013

Golden Friday

I am usually not allowed in mom's garden because she said I eat her plants and step on them. But since the season is over and the garden is pretty much empty, she let me go in there to check it out.  
Today mom said that I am getting pampered at the groomer. I have never been to one, so this will be my very first trip to the groomer. I will post about my experience there and I will make sure that mom takes pictures of me after.
 Have a great weekend efuryone!

Love,
June

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

4 comments:

Mrs. JP said...

Wow,,,first time at the spa! She'll be fine. That's a great idea...letting the dogs dig up the flower bed at the end of the year..LOL

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm sure she was just hoping woo would do all the work fur her!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Khan't wait to see pikhs!

How Sam Sees It said...

We hope you have a good day at the groomer!

Monty and Harlow

Dexter said...

Let me tell you about those groomers.

If you are a big cry baby momma's doggie like my late relentlessly huge brother, Mango, you get all the love and attention. If you are a regular doggie like me, well, let's just say I'd rather get wet on my own terms.

I hope you have a grand spa experience. Me? Not too keen about the idea, but momma insists.

Kisses,
Dexter