Some pictures that were taken when we went camping on Labor Day weekend. The weather was great and I got to chase some ducks in the water! Mom said she has more pictures of camp but she would need to upload them. They are not on her phone.
Also mom wanted to share this awesome apple cake recipe with you. She made it a few weeks ago and it was really really good. I tasted some as well! I gave it 4 paws up! Click on the link below if you would like to get the recipe:
Hugs,
June
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone


4 comments:
Oh yum! I am going to have to try that!
Monty and Harlow
BeaWOOOOOtiful pikhs!!!
Thanks fur sharing them -
Mom says thanks fur the khake recipe -
It looks furry tasty!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Mmm...brown sugar frosting sounds wonderful! We've been eating a lot of apple around here from the farm stand. Might need to give that a try!
Yum, thanks for the recipe (can't miss with 4 paws up!) and the visit. That looks like such a calm place to visit. Love from all of us in the holler..
Post a Comment