Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wordless(some words) Wednesday

A hot day calls for a dip in the pool!


6 comments:

Mrs. JP said...

June cooling her toes. Does she get her baths in there too?

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

VEry warm here too, but we don't have a pool.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Julie said...

So glad you are posting again. (Wish I could say the same. :P) I keep up with you on Google Reader, but thought I'd pop over and say hi. Hi!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Where's your human puppy?

Mom didn't get mine out yet fur the season!

Happy Summer!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: KHOME BAKHK WINTER!

Dexter said...

Of yes, a pool is a requirement to survive the long, hot summer.

Slobbers,
Mango

P.S. Might want to get one just a wee bit larger. Looks a bit cramped for a full sized doggie like you.

How Sam Sees It said...

We've been thinking of getting one of those for Monty - he couldn't make too big of a mess, could he?

Sam