Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Woof furfriends, long time no see! I am so glad that momster is going to make an effort to blog at least once a week or once every two weeks. I have missed you guys so much!
Thank woos fur woos nice comments about my sisfur Samantha. I really miss her but I know she is in a great place now wif no pain and suffering. She is probably playing wif Honey, Maxdog, Princess Dakota right now.
Here's a picture of me suntanning while the family was hanging out enjoying the nice weather(from a few weeks ago). Dadster got me a pool and I swam in it, of course momster didn't have her camera, she didn't take any pictures. I promise I will remind her to bring her camera out each time.

4 comments:

Mrs. JP said...

Yes indeed, it is good to hear from you all. I'm so glad you got Junie bug a pool...I know she is too. Pics next time mom! LOL

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Yay, we are so happy you will be blogging more. We bet Dakota was very happy to meetup with Sweet Samantha.


Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

How Sam Sees It said...

No picture! We are glad to hear from you!

Sam

Dexter said...

I am SHOCKED that the camera was not on hand to take a photo of you looking adorable. I think that moms need to have a camera on them at all times, don't you?

I am sorry about your sister Samantha. It is so sad to lose a good friend.

Slobbers,
Mango