Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Please Vote fur Our Brofur

Dear friends,

Please vote for our little brofur via facebook for his 2011 Gerber Generation Photo Search.
If you have a facebook account, please "Like" Gerber and then click "Vote".

Voting is open from July 5th - July 31th. You can vote one vote per day everyday from 7/5/11 - 7/31/11.

To vote fur him, please click on the link below:



Thank you!


Woof,
Samantha & June

8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OMD!

That human puppy is SO khute!

Off to use Mom's FB to paw fur him!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We have been so excited to see your human puppy - he is beautiful - look at that smile. Wish we were on FB, but we aren't so we won't be able to vote. But we can cross our paws and hope he wins.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Mrs. JP said...

Oh my goodness he's the cutest little thing ever!!!!! Is there a way to vote without having a facebook account? What a darling.

Meeka said...

My how time flies, in another six months he'll be one. He's a darling.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! oh my ... it seems that many babies that was born recently entered this contest. I wish you the Golden Best. What a CUTIE!!! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar n mom

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Hi there, long time no talk to you. Boy Stanly is the cuties baby!!!!!!!!
Going to go vote for that sweet boy!
xx, Fern

1000 Goldens said...

Ohhhhhhh!! I love him :) If it's not too late I'll go vote!

CrossView said...

I'm so sorry that I missed this. PLEASE forgive me! =(