Baby boy is now almost 6 months old and is a very healthy and active boy!
The girls are doing great too. I try to spend as much time as I can with them but I know it's not the same B.C(before child). They used to get my undivided attention but now not so much. I feel bad that they are a little neglected but I can only do so much. They are good with the baby. June loves to sleep in his room. She is a great protector. Samantha loves to lick his hands when he tries to pat her. :)
I hope everyone is going well. I haven't really been able to visit your blogs.
15 comments:
Well, hello, I was thinking of you the other day. Good to hear all in your family are well. Of course the girls are great with the baby!
Have a good weekend.
How nice to see woo again!
What a furry pawesome Doggy Nanny ;-)
Thanks fur the pupdate!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
OH, so good to see you and to get a little peek at that precious little baby. Isn't June just so sweet to sleep in their with the baby. It is a lot of work, and a lot of joy, to have a human pup, so we all understand. But it is SO good to hear from you.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Woof! Woof! Oh so Golden Good to see a post from you. Golden Thanks ... for finding some time to visit my blog n make comments. Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Lots of Golden woofs, Sugar
You haven't missed anything over at my place. Sad state of affairs there.
We had a dog that was our child before my son was born. The first time our friend Ron came to the house after the baby was born he looked at Eze and said, "So, how does it feel to be a dog?" : ) So true.
Glad things are going well for you and good to hear from you.
Sooo glad to hear about all the doings over there - we've missed you, although we haven't been around much lately either! Very happy to hear that Samantha is so good with Baby Boy (who is so big!) - give both girls scritches and hugs from us!
xoxoxoxoxo
Sammie and Avalon
OMG, YD! I had no idea. I think I must have dropped off the face of the planet the last eight months. So I'm a little (okay, A LOT) late in saying Congrats!
Well hello strangers. So good to see that all is well. Take care.
Busy is a whole new word with a little baby. Glad to hear everybody is doing well.
Mango Momma
We were thinking of you the other day and wondering how everything was going! Thanks for checking in - give the pups (and the new baby) hugs from us!
Sam
I can only imagine how life changing it is, and challenging to balance everything. We are glad your baby is doing well, and that the girls are comfortable with him :)
Just keep on being a good mom!
So nice to have an update and I'm glad things are going so well all around. The dogs are getting plenty of attention, so stop those guilt trips!
Woof..woof..Nice to see you back! ^_^
Dog Fence
It always amazed me that one tiny being can alter everything! ;O)
I'm sure the girls understand. Glad they are so helpful!
Post a Comment