Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all! Just wanted to write a quick update.
Mommy and baby are both doing very well. Despite the scheduled c-section on 12/22, my boy decided he's not waiting and came early.
Baby was born on December 17th, 8 Lbs 3 oz.
He is now a month old and is 9 Lbs 12 oz.
The girls are great with him. They are getting used to his crying and they love to sniff him when I hold him close to them.

21 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

YAY!!!! We have been so hoping for an update on how things are going. Congratulations on the little guy - well, actually he was a big guy:) Glad to hear all is well and we are so looking forward to hearing more.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara and Mom

Wyatt said...

Congrats! That is an exciting way to start the New Year!!

Wyatt

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

KhonGRats!!!

We are furry happy to see all are doing well!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and Phyll

Julie said...

My baby girl did the same thing. I'm so happy for you. I'm glad things are going well. Can't wait till you come back. Will there be a spring garden?

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Wishing you Lots of Golden Congrats. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

CrossView said...

CONGRATULATIONS! :O)

Don't forget to take care of YOU, too! Hugs to you all!

Mrs. JP said...

Oh, I'm so glad to hear from you. Praise God for your newest family member! I'm sure that the girls love him. He's a nice size little man already. Congratulations.

Lena said...

Thanks for the update, YD! I'm working on something special for your new little man. I'll let you know when it goes in the mail.
Lots of hugs to you and Samantha and June (and hubby!) :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am glad everyone is healthy and happy. Happy 2011!

Wags N Kisses,
Wrigley

Meeka said...

Glad to hear mommy and baby are doing fine.
Congrats!

Golden Samantha said...

How exciting! Congrats, congrats, despite the five days early! So glad to hear you are all doing great and Happy 1-month birthday, dear boy! And also big pats to the girls! And pawrents!
Hugs xxooxox
Sammie and Avalon and Ozzie

Thor said...

Congrats! Glad to hear that all is doing very well! Happy New Year!

Augie and Ti's mom said...

How wonderful!! A big congrats to the happy family!

warren said...

I know life is awfully busy now but I am glad to hear you're doing well!

1000 Goldens said...

Congratulations, we are glad everyone is doing fine. We've been thinking about you :)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Just stopping by to let you know we miss you and hope all is still going well.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Louisette said...

Hello from Belgium, Louisette with two golden cerise+ Zitablue, Lov paws

Louisette said...

Woof woof from Belgium Zitablue , cerise golden

Anonymous said...

A close friend a few years back had also scheduled a C, but alas her 2nd born was "impatient"

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

So very good to hear from you two. We are so happy to hear that all is going well. You will have to cut Mom some slack - we can only imagine how busy her life must be now. Thanks for stopping by.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Golden Samantha said...

It was just wonderful to hear from you on Avalon's bday post the other day - can't tell you how much I've thought about you and your new addition to the family! How are you doing? Your sweet boy must be getting bigger by now - but I bet you're exhausted! And I'll also bet that you have a gorgeous garden again - hope to hear what you and your boy are planting this year LOL!!!
Big Hugs xoxoxo
Sammie, Avalon, Ozzie and Miche