Woof! Happy Golden Friday! This is June, your blog host du jour.
Today I would like to tell you 5 random things about me:
1) I came from Tennessee(does that make me a Southern Belle?). I was found next to a road, infested with fleas & ticks & a bad case of mange. A nice lady took care of me and loved me. When I was healthy enough, she found me a forever home with mom and dad and Samantha.
2) Mom and dad do not know my real woofday so they decided that Thanksgiving Day should be my woofday. That's because they were so anxious to meet me, they drove to Pawsylvania to meet with the transporter lady right on Thanksgiving Day!
3) My favorite place in the whole wide world is my bed(aka mom and dad's bed).
It is so furry comfy.
4) My favorite food is Spaghetti & Meatballs.
Mom will give me and Samantha some everytime she makes it.
It is delizioso! Always paws lickin' good!
5) I love to howl!
When mommy or daddy ask me to speak, I howl.
When they ask me if I want a BONE(milkbone), I howl.
When they ask me if I want to go for a walk or ride, I howl.
Have a wonderwoof weekend!
15 comments:
Love your adoption story, June! You are one well-loved gal!
Tank woo fur sharing your tale about your tail - and the other parts too!
Make sure woo let your inner husky self out this weekend!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Let's hear it fur Pawsylvania!
Hi June
So nice to know more about you. Your mommy should have posted a video of you howling.
Tucker and Daisy
She reminds me so much of Speedbump, and she came from Tennessee and was found by the road like her. Hmmm...
I don't know what it is with a lot of Tennesseeans and their dogs. More often than not, they treat their cattle better than they do their dogs. Being a Tennesseean also, I try to make up for their short comings...
I'm so glad she found a forever home. I love happy endings.
Happy Friday, June! Thanks for sharing some tails (!) with us.
You have found a wonderful forever home - it was absolutely meant to be.
Kane says hi - he likes to howl too. He agrees with Tucker and Daisy that a video is in order.
Love and Hugs,
Lena
I second what JP said. She's such a love.....and looks so much like our Bump. And LUCKY!! But at least she knows it you can tell by her happy howl.
Blessings from the holler
Hi June! I'm so glad you woofed a bit about yourself! I knew none of these things - you have a fab forever home! Love the pics of you howling too - mom wishes I could do that on cue he he!
Hugs and Happy weekend!
xo Sammie
i just love looking at you girls!! you're ever so sweet..just like my lil!!!!
Nice to learn more about your girls. Happy weekend!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh sweet June.....what a special story is your adoption!!!!
you're a special girl and you deserve all the best in the world!!!!!!
and your mom and dad and sister are been very very lucky to have you in them life!!!!
you look soooooooooooo cute in first photo.....
you know that we love howl a lot too when we speak with mom???
Waaawaawawaa..... ;-)))))
Thanks for sharing with us some secrets about you!!!!!!!!!
We love reading of you!!!!!!!
Sweet kisses gorgeous baby!!!!!!!
MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hi June! My mom loved seeing your howling pictures! She can't get either one of us to howl. You can come visit us anytime!
See ya!
Joey
Ooh--woo will have to get a videeo of da howling sumday!! We wood wuv to heer it!
Wuv,
Gus and Waldo
EHY Babies!!!!
Come to our blog...we have something for you!!!!
Have you had a great weekend??
Lots of love and kisses!!!!!!!
You're special friends for us!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet kisses!!!MUAHHHHHHHHHHH
I LOVE the howling!!!!
Those pictures had me smiling all over the place. Work that magic, June!
Blessings,
Lacy
Post a Comment