Friday, February 13, 2009

Did You Know? (Answers to your questions)

Did you know that I have been in the United States for 14 year?

Did you know that the last time I went back to Malaysia to visit my family was in 1997? (This is for Warren)

Did you know that I moved from the warm, music saturated South to the frozen north because I came with a certain person whom I'm no longer with? (This is for the cold-hating Southerner Julie)

Did you know that I do not teach piano anymore? (This is also for the cold-hating Southerner Julie)

Did you know that the average price for a gallon of gas up here nowadays is $2.03? (Here's your answer Warren)

Did you know that hubby and I met at a party? (For Warren & Lena)

Did you know that I do not really know how to cook Malaysian food? (For JP & Mrs. JP)

Did you know that I do know a few blogs that have lots of Malaysian recipes and mouth-watering photos (Rasa Malaysia, Little Corner of Mine)? (Also for JP & Mrs. JP)

Did you know that Samantha was my Christmas gift from hubby (Find out more)? (For Lena)

Did you know that June was adopted on Thanksgiving day (Find out more)? (Also for Lena)

Did you know that if I get a chance I will get my butt to Georgia to visit? (Ya, you Lacy)

And this concludes our "Did You Know" session. Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

CrossView said...

LOL! That was a fun read! Has your hubby been to Malaysia?

JP said...

Thanks for the blog references. They both look yummy!

Did you know that on your way to or from Georgia you are welcome to layover in our little home in the holler as you're passing through middle Tennessee? Provided you don't mind a lot of dog company... ;o)

warren said...

Well done...your gas is a little cheaper than ours. Glad to hear the story on a few things!

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Crossview: Hubby has never been to Malaysia. I don't know if he would "survive" the long flight(I'm talking about being on the plane for more than 8hrs!)

JP: If we do take a road trip down south, we'll have to make many stops along the way.

Warren: Thanks. How much do you pay for gas?