Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dog Tag?

Well, not really because no one actually tagged us. I saw this over at The Fraker Farm and have decided that I would tag my girls. They each will tell you a few things about themselves.

First up is Samantha because she's got seniority.


Please answer the following questions:
1) What breed are you?
Golden Retriever

2) How old are you?
Just turned 4 last Friday(10/17). So if you haven't sent me my birthday gift, please do so right now, it's not too late

3) What is your full name?
Samantha Jane

4) Do you have any nicknames?
Moose, Moosey, Samsam

5) Where do you usually sleep?
My blankie but I much prefer mommy and daddy's bed

6) What is your favorite thing to do?
Fetching, Swimming, Eating, Sleeping, Playing with my little sis 7) What is something unusual/interesing about you?
Digging for rocks from the lake, as seen here: 8) Who is your best friend?
Mommy, daddy & June

9) Did you go to obedience school? If so were you "TOP DOG" or did you flunk out?
I didn't have to go to school. I am already smart, plus mommy thought me a lot at home. She's a good teacher (Thanks Sam! Love mom.)

10) Can you do any tricks?
I can I can! I can sit, stay, lay down, stay with a treat on my nose and catch it, crawl and open the sliding screen door! I would like to learn how to open the fridge and get my own food but mom won't teach me that.

Thank you Samanthan for answering the questions.

And now June's turn: Please answer the following questions:
1) What breed are you?
Golden Retriever & Huskie mix

2) How old are you?
I will be 3 in November, right on Thanksgiving day. Please plan ahead in sending me my birthday gifts! :)

3) What is your full name?
Junebug

4) Do you have any nicknames?
Woofy, Princess

5) Where do you usually sleep?
Most of the time on mommy and daddy's bed but I also like to share the blankie with Sam

6) What is your favorite thing to do?
Eating, Sleeping on the bed, Playing with my sister, Making snow angels, Eating & playing in the snow 7) What is something unusual/interesing about you?
I like to howl like a wolf

8) Who is your best friend?
Mommy, daddy & June

9) Did you go to obedience school? If so were you "TOP DOG" or did you flunk out?
I did not but mommy & daddy taught me very well, they said I am a very smart girl!

10) Can you do any tricks?
Yes I can! I know how to sit, stay, lay down, speak and make snow angels. How many dogs have you met that know how to make snow angel?

And that conclude our little interview with Samantha and June. They had requested to pass the tag on to a few friends:

Travis and Riley from Purple is a State of Mind
Marcel & Wylie from Velvet Lava
Callie from Achorn Farm
Dustin, Logan & Remington from Razor Family Farms

Please don't feel obligated. It would be really fun to get to know other dogs or cats or goats...etc

9 comments:

Country Girl said...

Thanks, it was fun to read about your dogs. I will play along sometime soon...thanks for including Callie in tag, she'll be fun to do.

CrossView said...

Now that was different! LOL! I loved it!

Ann said...

That was SO CUTE - I LOVED IT!!!!

Juri said...

That was such fun...getting to know your beautiful dogs!!!

Juri

Debra said...

YD, This was so cute!!!
I loved it!!!
Your girls are very smart. I love to watch dogs get stones out of the water. Thank you for this-it made me smile big!!
Love, Debra

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

Hey YD! I tried commenting and couldn't! Blogger apparently didn't like me at all!

I'm going to interview the critters today.

Blessings and thanks!
Lacy

The Purple Pinkie said...

This is really great! I am going to try and sit down tomorrow and do Riley and Travis' tag!!!!

Amici said...

Aww- you like to howl like a wolf. We'd get along splendidly. :)

Thanks for visiting our blog. Milo is one of my dog friends (and one of my human's co worker's friend).

Susan said...

Your dogs are so cute... and full of personality!

Thanks for writing in my blog, 'All The Latest Dirt'

I grew up in Upstate NY, and spent summers on the Finger Lakes.