Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh Where Oh Where...

Oh where oh where has that little rock gone?
Oh where oh where can it be?

7 comments:

Country Girl said...

That picture is a riot, you should frame that one.

CrossView said...

Did she find it??!! =D

Anonymous said...

Does your pup always fetch rocks? We had a neighborhood golden retriever when we live in Nashville that would retrieve rocks. Pretty fun until I was trying to clean the yard of rocks. Every rock I threw in the ditch, he brought back to me!

Juri said...

This picture just made me smile...and after the stock market junk today, I needed to smile!!!

Juri

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

Oh my goodness -- our dogs do that, too!

Hilarious!

Blessings!
Lacy

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Kim: It was a riot watching her!
Crossview: She found it and then some! She kept bringing in more.
Warren: Actually that was her first time fetching rocks. She love fetching for sticks and balls and anything you throw out for her but rocks? That was a first for her.We threw the rocks back into the lake but in the shallow water, if not she would go out to the deep end and try to look for it.
Juri: I'm glad this picture gave you a smile.
Lacy: Don't you just love Goldens? They are such goofs!

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

GREAT Sam!!!!
you're like me (Milo!!!)
I love your picture.....next time...do you want come with me at the beach????
so we could catch the stones togheter!!!!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Lots of love and kisses!!!